Tuesday, February 10, 2009



Here is a fun card I made with a new SU set called Bloomin Beautiful. My wonderful daughter gave me this set for Christmas and I just love it! I stamped the SU! bg (called Sanded) in versamark and clear embossed it. I also clear embossed the image after I had colored it and cut it out. I mounted it popped up on dimensionals. The sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs... a Stamp company I just LOVE! I got two sets from ODBD for Christmas and can't get enough of them! I can't wait to get more! This ribbon and Kraft card stock were a gift from my best stampin buddy Dawn. I love this paper!!!

2 comments:

Dawn B. said...

I love this set too.. Such a pretty job of coloring it.. She picked a good one.. You are on a role here. Super job.

MariLynn said...

That paper looks really pretty!