Saturday, February 7, 2009

My very first post


Well, here I am blogging and I don't have the first idea of how to do anything. I wanted to first set up a pretty page with a pretty banner and all that stuff, but I can't find anything that works, so obviously I have a LOT of reading to do first. Today I thought I'd just show you the card I made for the Splitcoast Stamper's Limited Supply Challenge. The challenge was to not use any stamps on the front of the card other than the sentiment. This is what I came up with.
Here's what I did: I used a base of chocolate chip, then some yummy Basicgrey designer paper from the Sultry pack. I stamped my sentiment which is a Whipper Snapper Stamp in Chocolate Chip, and layered on regal rose and then chocolate chip. I added a few layered flowers, attaching with sparkly brads, and finally added the vellum butterfly, which I purchased from Michael's in the bridal department! It was one of the quickest cards I've ever made, but it is bright and springy... and many of us are ready for spring, right? Welcome to my blog and thanks for taking a peek! I'll be learning more about this process, and hope you'll come back to see me again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool card.

Fivepoint said...

I agree. You are very talented

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.