Friday, February 27, 2009

The Will of God Embraces Life


OK... so I told you I was going to change the sentiment on my Limited Supply Embrace Life card below. I stamped this wonder-
fully inspirational sentiment from the Sweet 'n Sassy set called The Grace of God. It just took a couple minutes to stamp this, add one more mat and mount it on top of the old one.
This something I often do.... when I make a card for a challenge, I either use no sentiment or make sure that the sentiment panel is easily changed, so that I can personalize it better when the need arises.
Hope you've enjoyed this little comparison... I'd love to know what you think! Have a blessed weekend!

10 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Grace, this card is just way too stunning!!!
I love the soft green and those Embrace Life flowers are just the right touch. Love it!!!
Hugs, Sabrina

Anonymous said...

Even though this is the same card as the previous one - the sentiment really does change it up. Nice job.

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my goodness you have been busy the past few days! I love this card with the sentiment. I think the lighter color panel does it for me. They are both gorgeous!

I also LOVE that black and white card you posted! Wow! So pretty!

Gina Lindsay said...

Great idea. I usually wait and add my sentiments when I am ready to send a card too. Thanks for showing us two takes on one card!

Kerri said...

What a beautiful card, Grace! I just love the soft colors, cut out flowers, and awesome sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful sentiment Grace!! these soft colors are so peaceful!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Wow, Grace, your blog is wonderful as are your fabulous cards! So glad you let me know that you are up and running, you have created a lovely blog. Saw that you had won on SNS Release Party, that's how I saw your blog. Thank you for your kind words in the email you sent me.
Big Hugs!
Barb

Mary said...

Very pretty!!! I love the simple colors - makes it quite elegant -
Hi from Ocean's 11!

Diane Noble said...

Love this one, Grace, and thought your idea of modifying the challenge was an excellent one. Very clever, girlfriend!

Thanks for your prayers for me while I spoke at the women's conference. It was fabulous! I had a wonderful time...a precious weekend in the presence of the Lord. I felt the prayers of my sisters! Thank you for yours!

Unknown said...

ooh...this is one of my favorite inspirational sayings...i'll have to check out their web site!