Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Be Well Mojo Color Challenge




Hello everyone!

Today's color challenge on SCS was Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip and
Ridinghood Red. I used my Candy Stripe DP which has these colors in it, and my image is from Great Impressions, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa and colored with Copics. I wish I had used inks to watercolor because my Copic selection didn't yield the right pink so I used a more violet color, but it would have been better to use ink and nail the colors. Oh well... this sketch was Julee's Mojo sketch #80. I liked working with it.

I used the Swiss Dot CB folder for my background, and did a little paper piercing. The round sentiment panel is stamped with a Hero Arts peg stamp, and cut with the smallest nesty circle and a Quickutz flower die cut. I used my Stardust clear glitter gelly roll pen to give some glitter. It seems I have need of several get well cards this week, as well as two sympathy cards, so I need to get cracking!

I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

3 comments:

Riet said...

ohh wowww Grace,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs riet.x

Kim said...

Really great card, Grace. I love the look of the embossed patterned paper and your paper piercing in the corner adds a great finishing touch.

JazzyH said...

Pretty card. I love the way you up it together.