Monday, April 6, 2009

Flower Pot Pocket Card for Easter



Hello everyone and a happy Monday to you! Today's Technique Lover's Challenge on SCS was this cute little Flower Pot Pocket Card. I LOVE this technique!
Lynn linked us to Stephanie Luman's blog for the tutorial on how to make this. You can find that here.
The tutorial called for using a Sizzix die cut for the flowers but since I don't have that, I just cut flowers out of my DSP. This DSP is from the Paper Studio. I also used the Paper Sudio Kraft for my base. I added leaves cut with the SU! Sizzix Die Cut and a Martha Stewart Leaf Punch and cut these from green scraps I found in my stash. My Insert is stamped with a new Verve Stamp (Everlasting Life) on Georgia Pacific White. I added some ribbon and bling and done.
I hope you like this spring project and you might want to check out the tutorial and try it for yourself! Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today!

10 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Grace this is super cute and springy. I saw the TLC and thought I will have to try this later this week. Super job.

Saved By Grace said...

This is just so cute...looks like a lot of work but the end result is just beautiful

Kim said...

This is soooo cute. It looks like a lot of work, but I may just have to try to make one myself.

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Great job, Grace! Love the stripes on the flower pot!!

Anonymous said...

Grace... absolutely beautiful. Thank you for linking the tutorial. I love cards that are different (interactive, move, slide) etc. You did an amazing job. It makes me smile and think of spring (even though it is snowing).

Sabrina Jackson said...

Grace, this is a fun card!!!! I love how you improvised making your flowers and leaves. Stunning card!!!! Hugs, Sabrina

JazzyH said...

Great card and it is so fun and inventive. !

Carol said...

What a pretty card! I love that you made the flowers yourself! Great work!!

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my goodness! This is so unique and beautiful!!

Unknown said...

WOW! this is fabulous! i love how you executed this card :)