Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ocean's 11 Challenge #4 Clean and Simple


OK PeggySue... You said do a square CAS card... so here it is! Simple it is... but with this designer paper from Memory Box... who needs more? I bought this 6 x 6 pack because of this scene and one other that I just love. I knew this would be the perfect backdrop for some of my animal images.
So this cute little ewe is a Whipper Snapper image which I inked in Memento and then colored with Copics. Isn't she just the cutest?
The card base is Baja Breeze. I added some stickles to the flower and bow, and other than that... nada!
I told you I don't do CAS well... but I do have to say this was fun to make a card start to finish about 10 -15 minutes. Thanks for making me do it PeggySue!
I hope you like this. I might just try some more CAS cards since this one went so quickly! Thanks for taking a peek at my blog!

8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Grace this is darling and I agree this paper is perfect scene for this little guy! Great job.

Diane Noble said...

How cute is this!!! Adorable Grace. Love those rays of sunshine. That little lamb is the best. Great rendition of the challenge.

Riet said...

wowww Grace,what a beautiful card,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Mary said...

This is super cute! The paper is just perfect for a "simple" card. Beautiful!

Gina Lindsay said...

Great job with the challenge. That little lamb is adorable.

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh my gosh...that whole thing is one piece of paper, except for the lamb? HOW COOL IS THAT? Too bad I cannot buy any paper now. This is so tempting!! I just love your card for the challenge!

Kay said...

That is just adorable! I can't believe it's one piece of paper!! I struggle with CAS, but maybe if I look at some of my DP with a different eye........ thanks for the inspiration!

katiesniche said...

That takes CAS cards to a whole new level, beautiful! You were right to pick up that DP, its perfect.