Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow... what an honor!


Hello everyone! I was busy today and didn't get to make a card, but "Itsabrt" made my day by sending me this uplifting award and such kind words. Check out her fun and inspirational blog : http://inkyfingersrule.blogspot.com/ It will be worth the time! Thank you so much for making my day!!!
Now, the rules for receiving this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. On your blog, link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated
What a great way to share with the rest of blogland some great blogs they might not have seen yet and might just really want to visit again and again! So here are my nominees:
I encourage you to check out these ladies blogs! They all have talent to be envied and will inspire you endlessly! Finally, I encourage you to visit Women to Women for inspiration and blessings for your soul!
Thank you all for visiting! I'll have a card for you tomorrow! Today was a day to work on a variety of duties! Tomorrow I hope will have some play time! Have a great night!!!

6 comments:

Sumtoy said...

I am so honored....Thank you so much for including me.

Silke Ledlow said...

Grace - you are toooo sweet and kind - thank you so much!!! I have received this award a few times before - LOL, but I'll mention it on one of my post soon :)!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on a WELL-DESERVED award!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

How wonderful for you to receive this award, your blog is amazing and your friendship to so many of us is treasured! It would be so nice to meet you in person.

Thank you for honoring me with this award! Coming from you who's creativity is far superior than mine, I am truly honored.

Hugs and blessings dear friend!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh, my, Grace, what an honor to have you include me on the list to receive this awesome award!!! You are so sweet and kind...thanks you so much!!! I love your blog, too...lots of wonderful inspiration here!!!!

Janette said...

Grace- thank you so much for honoring me with this award!! That is so sweet and encouraging of you. I always enjoy seeing your work on SCS now I can check out your inspiring blog too. Hope you had a great weekend. I will try to post the award on my blog soon- somehow I always seem to have a hard time getting the picture to show up. Must be my computer illiteracy LOL