Thursday, April 2, 2009

You Make My Heart Smile


I was just starting my late night rounds on the blogs I surf and was so surprised to see my blog listed on Maria's site! She is giving me this You Make my heart smile award! I'm so happy! My first ever blog award! Check out Maria's blog for some great inspiration! You'll be glad you did! It's here:
Now I would like to pass this award on to the following people who truly inspire me:
All of these ladies are talented and will inspire you with their creativity! Stop by and check out their blogs! And Maria... thank you for this award and for the inspiration you are to me!!!

5 comments:

Kim Murphy said...

Congrats Grace!

You've done such great work while I've been out with my arm - I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Dawn B. said...

Aww you are so sweet. I had so much fun today. I love it when we get together. The time just seems to fly by. Have a great weekend..

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Thank you so much Grace! You are so sweet, and such an inspiration to me!! Hugs & blessings, Jami

Anonymous said...

Thank you Grace, and thanks for your wonderful music on this sweet Good Friday afternoon! Hugs Donna

Judy Rozema said...

You are such a sweetheart!