Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day and a big Announcement!

Hello everyone! I'm so excited today because I can announce my big news! I have been asked to be a Guest Designer for Our Daily Bread Designs for June and July! I'm beyond excited about this opportunity! Kathy Jones (Wattle) is coming on as GD too! I'm soooo honored to be among such talent! I think the DT for ODBD is the absolute best out there!!! I already love them all and I'm so looking forward to these next two months!

I want to thank Kelley and Judy for inviting me and for offering me this wonderful opportunity!!!

The links to all the girl's blogs are in my side bar, as well as the link to Our Daily Bread Designs Store (just click the button that says Guest Designer for ODBD! Many of my followers love the Lord and love good Christian stamps... well Our Daily Bread has them!

Stick around to see some sneak peeks at what's coming soon to ODBD!

I also want to just take a moment to say Happy Memorial Day to all my American friends! As a war veteran's wife, I know the sacrifices our military men and women make every day and I just want to thank each one for their part. Thanks to the families too, who have to sacrifice a lot as well! For those who have given the ultimate gift for our freedoms... thank you hardly seems enough... but we will forever be grateful for all you have done! Happy Memorial Day!

14 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

We are so glad to have you!

Cassie said...

You are deserving, Grace! Congrats!!

Deb said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing your work.

Crystal said...

What a wonderful opportunity with a wonderful company ! I am thrilled for you and can't wait to savor all your beautiful work .

Stacy Morgan said...

Congrats on the GDT for ODBD, they are a wonderful bunch of gals and you will enjoy your time! You are very worthy Grace.

Saved By Grace said...

Congratulations Grace you deserve it with all of your God given talent I knwo you will use it to His glory...you are so talented...

NinaB said...

Congratulations, Grace. You do amazing work, so I'm not surprised you're asked to be in ODBD DT. May God use you in your new position for His glory.

Joan Ervin said...

Whoohoo, Congrats, Grace!!!!! What a wonderful company...you will knock their socks off, gf!!!!I can't wait to see what you design with those wonderful stamps!!! My DH is retired military so I appreciate your sweet words and feel sooo grateful to have him here to celebrate Memorial Day!!! BTW, I have loved having you on the CDS's team...you are such an AWESOME designer!!!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Congratulations Grace. No one could be more deserving!

somethingcraftybydottie said...

First Congratulations on your new adventure I am sure you will do just wonderful God Bless you !
Now on to our Militarily away and at home and their families. I know I am very grateful to each and everyone of them men and woman, if you see a man or woman in Uniform remember to always make it a point and go to them and just say thank you they will know exactly what you are thanking them for. if not for them WE would not be in a Free country and God willing WE will keep our Country FREE. God Bless America and all of our Vets and those in active duty as well.
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Yay Grace! I know you are gonna love it! I know I'm excited to be working with you!

Kathy Jones said...

YAY Grace!!! I am so, so happy that my time with ODBD is with you!!! You are so talented and it's so fun getting to know you more!!! :)

Sabrina Jackson said...

Congratulations, Grace!!!! I am not in the least bit surprised as all of your work is AMAZING! Since you love to share your love for GOD you will fit right in with these ladies. Looking forward to all of your amazingly gorgeous creations. Hugs, Sabrina

Kim said...

You deserve it, Grace! Congratulations!!!