Sunday, May 3, 2009

I can't believe I won Crystals Candy!


I'm so excited!!! I got an email from Crystal telling me I had wond her celebratory blog candy.... and some mighty sweet things are in here!!! I had not gotten to say thanks before so I just wanted to make a special post here to tell her how much I appreciate her generosity and can't wait to get my fun package! What a great bundle of fun this will be!!!
Crystal... I can't thank you enough!!!
Here is a link to Crystal's blog... hop on over and see her fabulous blog!!! Leave her a little sugar while you're there, ok?

8 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Congrat's Grace. Have fun playing with all your new goodies!!

Gloria

Gina Lindsay said...

Congratulations, you are going to be busy! Have fun.

Saved By Grace said...

Congratulations Grace...you are so deserving...have fun creating...

Anonymous said...

Congrats Grace. We are all going to be waiting to see the beautiful creations you come up with.

Crystal said...

Congrats Grace that is AWESOME!! Enjoy all your new goodies! hugs

Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations Gace - well deserved!! I can't wait to see what you do with it - is that the Sunflower Nestie I see - awwww...stunning!!! God bless you girl!!!

JazzyH said...

Congrats!

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats, Grace....can't wait to see what you make with all your new goodies!!!