Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Gatefold ODBD

Hello everyone! I wanted to just show one more quick sample I made using ODBD's Quiet Waters. I paired the stamp (on the inside) with Memory Box's Sweet Bay designer paper, Old Olive, Soft sky and Papertrey Dark Chocolate Card Stock. This was one of my first cards with this set but I thought I'd show it anyway, as we are about to start sneak peeks on the new ones! Yay!!!

This scene is colored with Prisma Pencils and OFMS, which gave a lighter effect than my watercolored ones, but I still like the look. I embossed the sentiment in clear after stamping in VersaMark and then Chocolate Chip. This set is so versatile... can be masculine or feminine... and I hope you have enjoyed all the samples from the whole design team! This is the most incredible DT ever so I hope you have visited the links in my side bar.


I used Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon as a belly band for the card. Ticket Corner Punch on the front with some little pearls in the corners, and some sponging in Chocolate Chip around most of the layers and done. A fairly quick and easy card to pull together.

I hope you have enjoyed these June sets and stay tuned for the July new releases soon to be unveiled... you are going to LOVE them!!!

Have a blessed day!


One More Thing Before I Go!

Have you signed up for the ODBD newsletter yet? Signing up for the newsletter will make sure you find out what the Super Sunday Special is each week! Today, Iwill tell you what the special is for this week: All Prism Cardstocks are 25% off, while supplies last! This includes Prismatic Packs, Simply Smooths, and Metallics! Sale ends Saturday night, June 27, at midnight. Note: Sale prices will be reflected in your shopping cart.

Photobucket

21 comments:

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh Grace I am so glad you shared this with us! It is just so beautiful! Love that you did the gate-fold design, which I have never tried! It's perfect for this set!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Grace,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! I like these gate folds, and the image inside is awesome.

Stephanie said...

Well lookie here at this new blog, Grace. So pretty!! Love the gate fold cards - never think of them when I making my cards, so thanks for the reminder :)

Dawn B. said...

Wow you have been busy Grace. Your new blog look is super. I love gatefold cards. I rarely make them. Great job. TTYS

Kelley said...

What were you waiting for? Such a wonderful and cool card!

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous inside and out, Grace!!! Wonderful design and I love the colors, patterns, and coloring!!!

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the opening of the card! Awesome job coloring.

Crystal said...

WOW GRACE I LOVE your gatefold card!!! This is absolutely beautiful!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous, Gorgeous...need I say more!! Love your gatefold!! Stunning inside and out!!

Laurie Wilson said...

What a gorgeous gatefold! Wonderfully colored and accented!

Kathy Jones said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Grace!!!! The gatefold idea is perfect as are your colours and papers and all your beautiful embellishments!!

The Mama Monkey said...

I love how the gate opens up to a scene! Just absolutely beautiful!

Judy Rozema said...

I love this card, Grace -- and your post is awesome!

Becky said...

Grace this is just lovely, the soft colors and dp is awesome,

Ann-Katrin said...

Wow, so many beautiful cards in your blog. Love how you use the nature-team.

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - fabulous card - Grace!!! The fold gate card looks perfect with this Set!!! Hugs~S~

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Love the design and colors, Grace! Lovely card!

Diane Noble said...

Oh, I just love this one. What a perfect gate-fold design...to open it up after reading that verse and see the deer by the water...Fantastic!

katiesniche said...

What a beauty!!! I just love this fold! Great card, as always!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, another awesome creation! I love the design, your coloring is fantastic....love the whole thing!