Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MMSC Masterpiece Award

Imagine my surprise when I found this great honor had been given to me for last week's sketch entry by Priscilla Styles! If you haven't checked out Priscilla Styles Midnight Madness Sketch Challenges yet you really should! They are stepped up a notch and I just love them!
All the design team on MMSC is so talented you will be inspired just by taking a look and there are great prizes given away as well! Please take a look and by the way... she is giving away a HUGE blog candy very soon so stop by and check it out!
Thank you so much Priscilla and all.... your team for your fun site and for this honor! Your comments on all our cards are always so sweet and encouraging! Thank you and hugs!
Photobucket

14 comments:

Becky said...

I am not surprised at all :), your work is stunning.

thinker said...

like Becky said, I'm not surprised at all!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Congratulations Grace. :) Your card for last week's challenge was just so beautiful! Michelle

Priscilla said...

Hey Grace..your post is so sweet. Congratulations..you are so very talented :) if you would like the blinkie for your side bar just shoot me an email
heatonup@verizon.net
Can't wait to see what you come up with this week :)
Priscilla

Connie M. said...

Congrats, Grace!! So very well deserved!!! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Woo hoo! You did see it. I was wondering if you would be so busy with your grandkids that you wouldn't look on your computer. I left a message on your previous post but let me say it again! Congrats! You so deserve it!! Thanks for inspiring us with all your creations!!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Grace! Your beautiful card won!!!! Yeah! Way to go! You deserve it!

Deb said...

Grace - I really enjoy visiting your blog and get much inspiration here. I left something for you here on my blog.

Sue McMahon said...

Congrats, Grace! You earned it! your card was fabulous!

Silke Ledlow said...

WAHOOOOO - CONGRATS - GRACE!!! YOU ROCK AND IT SHOW'S :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Jennifer said...

Yea Grace! Good for you!

blessings,
Jennifer

The Mama Monkey said...

Congrats Grace, you deserve it!! :)

Kay said...

I really enjoy sketch challenges, although I haven't had much time recently to play in any. I haven't heard of this site though, so thanks for sharing - and congratulations on your award!

Kathy Jones said...

CONGRATULATIONS Grace!!!! Your work is stunning, I'm not surprised at all!!!! I tell you, the breadsticks are rockin that challenge!!! :)