Thursday, July 9, 2009

A New and Sweet Award

Gina just gave me this sweet award and I am honored to accept it. Thank you Gina! Please check out Gina's blog for some real visual treats!

Here are the rules for this award:
# 1 By accepting this award you acknowledge that the giver LIKES YOUR STYLE
#2 You agree to post this proudly on your site and include a post linking back to the giver
#3 And because there are so many blogs out there that you like their style you will share this award with them...however many that might be...


Please check out these blogs when you have a chance:

Linda
Riet
Stephanie
Sabrina
Dottie

3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Oh my Giddy Aunt Grace - I was just checking out your blog and saw this award and thought to myself - what a cool award...love the picture and then I saw you were passing it on to me - thank you so much - I am honoured...especially with it coming from you!! God bless you my friend!! I will link it to my blog tonight when I can pass it onto others - thank you so much!! {{{HUGS}}}

somethingcraftybydottie said...

HI Grace:
I am honored to accept this award and I will post it later today.
I just love it it is beautiful and thank you so very much for thinking of me. Oh and Yes we are in Florida On the West Coast! Have a wonderful Weekend!
~ God Bless ~
Hugs :o)
♥ ♥ ♥
Dottie

Riet said...

Darling ,thank you very much.
So beautiful award. Thank you.

Hugs Riet.xx