Sunday, September 27, 2009

Blog Candy Winner!

Hello everyone! We have a winner of my Blog Candy!

We have a winner of my Blog Candy! I wrote out everyone's names, added the ones who qualified a second time and then numbered them. There were 185 entries! Since My husband was away for the drawing, I used Random.org. I saved the little box to post here but I must have done it wrong because the box came up with the fields you fill in, not the one it generated for me, so you will just have to take my word for it. Sorry about that.... but the winner is #41.... Dell!!!

Congratulations Dell! Please email me with your information and I'll get your goodies in the mail to you pronto!

Thank you everyone for playing! I wish everyone could have won! I truly loved reading all your comments! You have blessed me in a big way!

8 comments:

helencreaty1 said...

congratulations lucky dell =)
helen

Belyona said...

Congrats, Dell! :)

ekaterina-sanna said...

Congrats, Dell!!!!

ekaterina-sanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ekaterina-sanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations to you Dell - what a blessing with all of these goodies and those prismas!! Well done! What a blessing you are Grace,with that big generous heart of yours!! ENJOY!!

Tonje said...

Congrats to Dell! And thanks to you Grace for doing this blog candy.

Dell said...

I am so excited! Thank you so much Grace!