Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our Daily Bread designs Sneak Peek~ Undescribable Gift



Hello everyone!  Here's a quick sneak peek for you of a couple of new sets to be released by Our Daily Bread designs on Dec. 1.  The First is a beautiful snowflake set called Peace and Joy and it has the most detailed and beautiful snowflakes, and as always, great sentiments and a Scripture.  The second set is called His Gift and I used the one of the sentiments from that set.  You'll have to come back to see the beautiful image that comes with that one! :) 

This is a simple layout because I truly love these snowflakes... the detailing is incredible!  The emboss so beautifully.  So I stamped my snowflakes in two sizes on S.E.I. Wintersong with White Kraft ink and then embossed in white for the large one and in holographic for some of the smaller ones.  The sentiment is embossed with white.  I used Real Red as my base and added some ribbon from my scrap box and some glittzy snowflake embellishments.

As simple as this is it could easily be mass produced and it still packs a pretty punch with all the sparkle. 

Just a reminder... be sure not to miss the Release Day Blog Hop on Dec. 1st!  The talented design team has some awesome holiday inspiration for you... you'll be ready to make all sorts of Christmas goodies after this hop!  There will be PRIZES... yes.... plural!!! Be sure to check the Our Daily Bread designs Blog on Dec 1 and hop the blogs for chances to win!  

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!  I will be spending time with my family but I do have a special post coming to you on Thanksgiving day if you have a minute, I'd love to have you stop by!  For those who are not in the US... I hope you will find some time this week to thank God for all His rich blessings to you!

6 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Your card is gorgeous Grace!! Love those intricate flakes!!

JoAnn said...

That card is beautiful, but everyone you make is great! I',m looking forward to the blog hop and deeing about getting this new stamp set. I truly love your blog. The same things that are important to you are important to me. God is FTRST! Then my family and then my scrapping projects. I love making cards the same reason as you. You can give to someone and that makes it fun! I love making a card for someone that needs a little encouragement.

Connie M. said...

This is just sooo beautiful, Grace!! Love the soft blue and red together...so perfect for these new images!!

Kelley said...

So pretty....love those colors!

miss~nance said...

Very nice card Grace

Blessings

Gail

The Mama Monkey said...

Love how you paired your colors for this one! Just stunning with the contrast of the blue and red and the green accent. Love it!