Monday, December 7, 2009

The Indescribable Gift



Hello everyone!  Happy Monday and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead!

Here is a card I made Sat. for the Inspiration Challenge over on SCS.  We were to find our inspiration from the Charm Lady Boutique.  There were several that I drew inspiration from including a vintage charm with script in the background.  I used the new Our Daily Bread designs Dec. release set "His Gift" designed by Dina Kowal.  This was so easy and quick to make because the image is so beautiful just as it stamps... it does not need to be colored to be beautiful!  I stamped on very vanilla with chocolate chip ink and matted with very vanilla, deep chocolate by Papertrey and the textured chocolate designer paper is The Paper Studio.   I added some Spellbinder's flourishes in brushed gold scraps and a tiny bow and a few half beads and that was it!  Easy to reproduce in number and what a wonderful Scripture to remind us all of the true meaning of Christmas!

I hope you have a fabulous week!  God bless!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Crissy Armstrong said...

This is so beautiful, wow!

Karen W said...

This and the white one both are gorgeous!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Grace!! WOW!

thinker said...

another gorgeous creation, Grace! I love the gold flourishes that add such elegance! oh, and I love love love how you added the sentiment layer - what a great idea!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Grace,i love your image
So gorgeous papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Crystal said...

Beautiful Grace!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Grace!! Love the colors and the layout with the flourishes.That sentiment layer is perfect!!
hugs,
Chris

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Grace - I have finally made it to see you! You have won me on this one with the colours alone - gorgeous - monochromatic works so well on your card - brings a whole 'nostalgic feel' to it - gorgeous! Love the swirls and the sentiment layer - you are so creative my friend!! Thanks for sharing! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

Stephanie said...

Beautiful colors, Grace!! So elegant :)

Angella D. Crockett said...

Beautiful AND yummy!!! Love it!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Grace, this is truly gorgeous, as is all of your work. I just love the monochromatic colors, they work so well!

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving such a lovely comment on my blog...it is really appreciated! I hope you had fun on the blog hop!

May you and your family have a wonderfully blessed Christmas and I wish you all the best for the coming year!

God Bless You!
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Liz Williams said...

Sharing the good news in such a beautiful way certainly brings Glory to the Lord!!

Kelley said...

GASP!!! LOVE, love, love it!!