Friday, July 2, 2010

Layers of Color Vintage Roses meets MMSC60



Hello everyone!  Today I have a card I made for the Midnight Madness Challenge this week, using Layers of Color Vintage Roses Art Stamp Set.  I love this set and thought the arch of flowers would be perfect for the arch element of the sketch.  My base is Bazzill and the dp is Websters Pages and SEI.  I used my  new CB EF and sponged all my layers with Adirondak Latte Ink.  The images are stamped with Archival Sepia and water colored with inks.  I used an MS punch and lace from Websters and K&Co.  The arched element is hand embossed on a light box using a Marianne template from Terryfic Times.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

All Sorts- embossing I used dry embossing)
Papertake Weekly-stitching

Practical Scrappers- border punches
 Challenge Up Your Life - Vintage

I have my Grandkids to pick up and we'll have a fun weekend!  I hope you all have wonderful weekend plans as well!  Be blessed!

14 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Wow!! Grace this is truely vintage loveliness! So very pretty!

Karen W said...

Wow this is just gorgeous! Those stamps and arch and lace are perfect!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Grace,i love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

Grace,
I love your border....that punch is gorgeous....stunning card, thank you for sharing it with us at Practical Scrappers this week!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Lori said...

Beautiful, Grace! I like how you arched the roses around the window. The inked CB is fabulous.

Irena said...

Adorable card :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Grace, I love the lace and borders on your card. Pink and green is one of my favourite colour combinations. Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly x

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Grace - this is just gorgeous - I love those vintage roses and you have used them beauitfully - no surprises there! LOL! Love the colours and all of your elegant detail! Love your LOC cards my friend - love all of your cards! Great use of this weeks MMSC as well! Love it! We are happy you could join us for this weeks Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, we love to see your work and would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda MMSC & LOC Design Teams

Carol Hurlock said...

Grace this is just darling. So shabby chic and filled with romantic feminine touches. I love this style-so gracious and lovely. Great job with the sketch this week. Thank you for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I enjoy visiting and viewing your fantastic work.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Grace!! I just love your take on the sketch, your colors and the sheer elegance! The roses in a semicircle are perfect!! Hope you have had a great weekend my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Sasya said...

oh this is so beautiful!! :) thank you for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week!

hugs,
Sasya

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful layering with these vibrant images and your DP is gorgeous, too! Thanks for participating in this week's Midnight Madness Sketch challenge and hope to see you again next week!
Jessica, MMSC DT

Pam said...

Oh, What a beautiful card. I love what you did!! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week.

pam124 said...

Woo Hoo Grace, you always AMAZE me with your creations. This is an absolute STUNNER my friend!! I LOVE every detail about it from the colors, to the image, to the details! It is pure elegance!!

Thanks SO MUCH for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week and I really hope you can share your special talent with us again next week!

Hugs
pam
MMSC-GD