Friday, January 21, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

Hello everyone!!!
As promised.. we have a winner for my Christmas to Birthday Blog Candy! I had 376 signed up, plus another 11 who were not able to that I added in by number, for a total of 387! I wish you all could win something for blessing me so with your comments, but here is the number Random.Org selected:


MariLynn... that's you! Please contact me within 48 hours so I can get your package out to you!!! Congratulations!!!

Thank you all so much! I had a wonderful birthday... my hubby cooked me breakfast while I snoozed... I had literally hundreds of emails, and messages, received numerous gorgeous cards, and I was able to talk to many of my family members who live far away. I spent the morning with good stampin buddies over coffee, and then was taken out to dinner by my wonderful hubby... who also brought me flowers! It just doesn't get much better than that! Kind of takes the sting out of getting older! :)

Thank you all for joining in and blessings to you!!

16 comments:

Jennie said...

Congrats MariLynn!!!! ENJOY :o)))

Unknown said...

Hi Grace x so pleased you had a wonderful day and evening x thanks for the chance of candy x well done winner! x Leigh x

Scrappin' Sista said...

Congrats MariLynn!

MariLynn said...

Grace, I am so excited. Thank you so much!! What a blessing to my life today!

Carla S. said...

So glad you had a wonderful birthday celebration, Grace! I am really looking forward to getting together sometime soon!
Congratulations, MariLynn!

Kras said...

Congrats MariLynn

Janeen said...

Congrats MariLynn, How Fun. I can only imagine how excited you are. :)

Kimba's Kreations said...

CONGRATS MariLynn!!
ENJOY your goodies!!!!

Myzdamena said...

Well done, MariLynn!

HAve fun with all your new stash xxx

Ms. Jen said...

Grace it sounds like your day was fabulous. That's so wonderful. Congrats Marilynn!

Patti J said...

Congratulations Marilynn! What a nice surprise! Grace, hope that your birthday was as special as you are! Did the mailman bring you anything from Missouri??? Hugs!!!

Linda Carson said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday!! Your dh is a keeper!! Does he have a brother?? lol

MadeByKarla said...

so glad you had such a wonderful day!

Traci S. said...

Congratulations to Marilynn! What a wonderful collection of goodies you have collected! Enjoy!

And, Grace, so nice to hear that you had such a loving and special birthday!

You are liked by some, and loved by many.

His,
Traci S.

Marjo said...

Congrats to the winner, thanks for having this awesome blog cany.

Hugs, Marjo

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Congrats to your winner thanks for giving everyone a chance;

~God Bless ~
Dottie