Monday, November 28, 2011

The Word Sneak Peek

The-Word-of-God

Hello my blogging friends!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend, as did I!  Our family was here and we just had a wonderful time together! 

Today I have a sneak peek for you!  This is a set to be released by Our Daily Bread designs on Dec. 1 and I love it!  The set includes this vintage image and several wonderful verses/sentiments, one of which is shown below as I used it for the inside of my card.  I made this card to honor this week's Featured Stamper over on SCS, and this is Stacy's card that I cased:  Vintage Anniversary.  I also played along with the Southern Girls - BINGO, using lace, die cuts and string (mine is gold).  I also made this for Craft Your Days Away (use buttons or bows).  I am also playing along with Lollipop Crafts - 'B' is for...bow, brown, bling,  Less Is More -  #43 A bit of Bling ( just 2 gems) and Marks Finest Papers -#83 Make it Masculine.


Word-of-God-insdie

Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs The Word of God
Accessories:  Copics, Spica Pens, SB Twisted Metal Tags & Accents, SB Custom die for ODBD, Elegant Oval Frames, Gold Bible Charm, lace, wrinkled seam binding, all from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by!  Stay tuned for another fantastic release on Dec 1!

15 comments:

Carla S. said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Grace! The images are so beautiful! I love the black accents and the wonderful lace! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving with your family. Hugs!

Becky said...

So beautiful, Grace! Glad your family was all together for Thanksgiving....mine was as well for the first time in a few years! Hope things are looking up for you & hubby....

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrissie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is perfect - just love the richness of it, and the colouring on the Bible is exquisite.
Love the sentiment inside too.
Blessings
Maxine

Merlyn said...

Gorgeous :) I love the images,bow and the lace

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, lovley embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls cheers sue x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Grace,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Becky said...

Grace this is just stunning! The colors are so rich.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a stunning card Grace!! I just love your rich colors and the added lace and ribbon detail!! Gorgeous!!
hugs,
Chris

Unknown said...

Love this card, warm colors, and peaceful images. The inside is gorgeous as well, thanks for showing a sneak of the verses, one of my favorites. I also had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.

Designing with Debbie said...

Beautiful coloring. Stunning artwork and coloring. Love the new images. Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. We hope to see you again next week.

Janeen said...

grace, your cards are always gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at friends of Speedy the cat this week.

Joanne (jojot) said...

positively glows with warmth...beautiful

Lesley said...

Fabulous card! Thank you for taking part in the CYDA Buttons or Bows Challenge xx