Thursday, February 9, 2012

A quick gift idea...

Hello my blogging friends!  Today I am sharing a really quick little gift I made for a dear friend a little while ago.  It is a bookmark made with a Scripture from  ODBD Scriptures Collection 3.



I wrote a tutorial on how to create it over on the Our Daily Bread designs Blog today.   I hope you'll  check it out there!

I received an email this morning and this was part of it.  I thought it fit perfectly with this verse, so I'm sharing it here.


Be still for a while Dear Woman of God. Be still for a while and
praise God for His favor, His grace and His awesomeness. God is able
to do the impossible and is always near. He loves us unconditionally.


Blessings,

10 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

morning Grace...hope u r well :) Saw this gorgeous bookmark on my reader this morn and had to pop over and tell u I love it! take care, jane

Carla S. said...

Hi Grace! What a beautiful bookmark! I'm going to check out your tutorial! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs!

Crystal said...

Def a GREAT gift idea, this is soooo beautiful Grace..you are sooo talented gf!!!! GORGEOUSNESS!!!!

Unknown said...

This is a great idea Grace! Well, I knew about the idea, but the tag at one end is perfect!

Sherry Kushibab said...

Nice tutorial - great idea for a gift. Love how the sentiment is stamped on such lovely paper. Sorry you didn't make it to Lawrenceville, it would have been fun to meet you.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful bookmark and a treasured gift!! I just love it in my Bible!!! That verse is a wonderful reminder especially in the hardships of life. You are the dearest friend one can ever hope for!! You are indeed a treasure!!
hugs,
Chris

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Lovely gift idea and lovely thoughts!

Unknown said...

This is a FABulous gift idea, and so pretty and feminine, just like you~!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful bookmark! What a great gift it would make!

seamom said...

What a wonderful idea! I know just who I will make my first one for!