Saturday, April 14, 2012

Always in your heart... a best friend never forgotten.

Never Forgotten

Hello friends!  Wow where did this week go?  LOL!  Today I wanted to pop in and share a really quick card I made with this month's release from Our Daily Bread designs, Dog Sympathy.  My base is Baja Breeze, and the dp is my old but loved Max and Whiskers by BasicGrey.  The ribbon is May Arts Faux Suede.  I cut the sentiment panel with Classic Spellbinders Ovals Large, and matted with SB Floral Ovals.  This was super quick but when you need a pet sympathy card.... it needs to be quick, right?  :)  The sketch is this week's Card Patterns 160.

Thanks for looking!!!  Have a blessed weekend!

15 comments:

Crystal said...

Grace this is wonderful, what a GREAT sentiment and the paper is JUST PERFECT!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Wendy M said...

You have no end of inspiration Grace. This is lovely.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Grace! I love the DP and how you framed the sentiment! Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

Dottie Seubert said...

Hi Grace:
as always your card is beautiful....
hugs

Shazza said...

beautiful x

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Grace.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stef H said...

wow! i was so taken with the prettiness of the card i never noticed the doggy paper! this is beautiful! thanks so much for stopping by.

hugs :)

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Grace!
This is so lovely. My friend just lost her dear doggie and I am wishing I had brought these stamps.
I love the strip down the side with the paws pattern on it and the cute doggie paper. Twice I have seen this SB Floral Oval die. Another must get.
Your card is gorgeous.
Hugs Maz

wannabcre8tive said...

So pretty, Grace, love the sentiment and paper.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Grace - the sentiment panel looks like a raised satin oval. Just stunning.
Blessings
Maxine

EllenaElizabeth said...

Beautiful card Grace, as usual. Thanks for sharing.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Grace! I just love that paper with these new sets!! The die for the frame and the textured ribbon are perfect!

TTYS!
hugs,
Chris

Dawn B. said...

You picked the perfect paper Grace. What a sweet sentiment for someone that lost a beloved pet. Great job.

Merlyn said...

Hi..How r u? How is life..I am back after a long break.. This card is lovely..

scootingranny said...

I just made a pet sympathy card for my wonderful SIL and BIL who recently lost their wonderful Great Dane and I was happy with my card. Then I found yours today and was so impressed with it. I would have liked to have done one just like this for them. It's so beautiful and so sincere and so well done