Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Always in your Heart

Always-in-your-heart

Hello friends!  I hope you've had a chance to view the full April release at Our Daily Bread designs!  I have a card to share that I made  using Dog Sympathy and Paw Prints.  My next door neighbor just had to put her beloved dog to sleep and so these sets were perfect timing for me! I believe there's a great need for pet sympathy cards, so be sure to have a look if you missed the release.

Anyway... I stamped both sizes of paw prints from the Paw Prints set, as well as one of the sentiments which is stamped on the horizontal panel with Versafine Ink. I stamped the main sentiment and the dog image from Dog Sympathy, and colored the image with Copics and just free form cut out, popping up on dimensionals. Since this is in honor of a "boy" dog, I decided to not add any embellishments at all... kept it simple and let the stamps do the talking.  That's about the simplest card I've made in a while! LOL!


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful week!!!


9 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Grace! These sets are perfect for those hard to make cards for our friends with fur babies! Hope you're having a good week so far! Hugs!

Susan.... said...

Afternoon Grace,
Beautiful words for beautiful card !
hugs
susan X Mallorca.Spain

Becky said...

Grace, this is such a sweet card....I agree that there is a need for pet sympathy cards. It is a very difficult time in our lives when we lose a beloved friend ....

JD/ Jill said...

Very nicely done! I just hope these sets are going to be available when I go to the stamp convention in two weeks...they are definitely on my wish list. Your've made a beautiful card with the set. A card that is sure to be appreciated and bring comfort.

Ann Marie Governale said...

Such a great card for such a difficult loss for all of us who love our "extended family." Thanks for sharing!! Cards like this help us give comfort to others when we just don't know what to say or how to say it. Thanks, Grace!

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Grace for a difficult time.
I know when our vet sent us a card after having to have a cat 'put down' it brought me to tears.
Blessings
Maxine

Only By His Grace said...

Gorgeous card Grace.
I love the paw prints. your coloring of the doggie is lovely.
Hugs Maz

Lovely Linda said...

Awww, this is beautiful Grace!! I am sure your neighbour was very touched by your kindness! I love your details and the colouring - always beautiful from you my friend - the art and the heart! God bless you! {{{hugs}}}

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!!