Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How about a sneaky peek?

Hello my friends!  I hope your week is going well so far~ I am down with a bad back and the pain radiating down my leg has me not able to get comfortable anywhere right now!  This too shall pass, right?

Anyway... Sat. I did have the chance to create a sneak peek for you.  This is a sneak peek at two new sets coming your way at Our Daily Bread designs on Sept. 1!  Oh I'm so excited to see these Lilacs!  They were one of the flowers I carried in my wedding bouquet and I just love them!  So I stamped my image and sentiment, which comes from another new set called Be Joyful, with Memento Ink and colored with Copics.  I used a base of card stock from Flourishes, and the designer paper is from Prima (Meadow Lark and Sweet Fairy pads).   I used Spellbinders Labels 22, M-Bossibilities Flora EF, Cheery Lynn Lattice and Exotic Butterfly Mini, as well as Carnivale Border.  The trim was a gift from a sweet friend, and the ribbon is Martha Stewart.  The little heart is from Websters Pages.



I hope you'll keep tuned for the full release!  I think you'll love the new sets as much as all of us on the DT do!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed week!
hugs,

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is so beautiful - just love the image and you have showcased it to perfection.
Praying your pain will be relieved.
Blessings
Maxine

Becky said...

Grace, this is just beautiful...I love your colors together. I love those lilacs, too! Hope your back is better soon....had something similar a while back - turned out to be a pinched nerve. Acupuncture did the trick for me and have had no problems since.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! I love the colors and the trellis. Wonderful coloring of the beautiful flowers! I hope your back and leg pain get better very soon. Be sure to rest. Hugs!

Patti J said...

I'll be sending up some special prayers with your name on them, dear Grace. Hope that you feel better very soon. Your card is just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :) Hugs...

Basslady said...

dear grace, your card is such an eye-candy! wonderful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Grace.

Hugs Riet.xx

April said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and layout. Great job!

scrappingnana said...

Beautiful card and colors. Love all the details.
Sorry to hear about your back pain. I pray it will soon be better. God Bless.
JoAnn

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wowzer Grace!! This is exquisite!! I just love the trim you used, the lattice background, the blue and purple...ok everything!!
hugs,
Chris

JD/ Jill said...

This is so beautiful! Your colors is wondefful, and I really like the color combo you used. Hope you are feeling much better...Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...Blessings, Jill