Tuesday, September 4, 2012

With God, All things are Possible!


Hello my friends!  I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend!  I didn't really get much done because my back and sciatic nerve is still hurting, but I did manage to create one quick card to share with you.  I made this with this month's Our Daily Bread designs release, Be Joyful. 

 

 Isn't this a fun set?  I just love it!!!  I used Memento Ink on Flourishes card stock, and then just colored the centers of my flowers with a yellow Copic marker.  I used the larger image for the bg, and the smaller one for my sentiment panel, which I then cut out with the ODBD Custom SB Die, Elegant Ovals.  I matted the sentiment panel with a SB Lacey Oval die using a scrap of yellow from my scrap box.  I cut SB Romantic Rectangles for my outer border, piecing two together on a pattern match, since my card is square and needed a second section.  I stamped a border inside the card as well, just to give some extra life to the otherwise pure white card.  The sheer ribbon is from my stash forever,( so I'm entering this card in Use it Tuesdays)... and I added a butterfly made from a silk flower and ribbon as well as some bling.  

I am entering this in the following challenges:
 Papelito's Stamps  Anything Goes, Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes, Tuesday Alchemy -Anything Goes,
Twist Of Faith Card Challenges - Must include an inspirational sentiment or scripture - #1  Joy (This set is called Be Joyful, and my verse is one of joy), Use It Tuesdays - must use hoarded supply's   Use That Ribbon,Make it Monday - always Anything Goes, Paper Pretties - Create a Square Card Word are Wednesday - Scripture or encouraging words... this week thinking of Paula as she fights the battle of serious illness, as are many others.... I thought this verse was perfect!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  This is pretty CAS for me, but I like it and it was done in a flash, and I really need to do a bunch right now for the card rack, so I have a feeling this set is going to be VERY well used! 
Have a blessed week!

27 comments:

Basslady said...

what a work of art! love the images and the shapes!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Patti J said...

That stamp set is wonderful! What a gorgeous card, Grace. And any sentiment would be perfect here! Great job, and so happy to hear you are feeling some better! Hugs...

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

A beautiful card Grace. I love that verse. Sometimes we get so down with our troubles that we need to be reminded that God is over all and can do magnificent things. Thank you for sharing :) Sarah x

Spotted it on MIM.

Sandra's Inspirational Spot said...

This is an adorable card! I love this set.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Grace! This is SO pretty. I saw this new set at ODBD and just fell in love with it. You've done an amazing job with it, as you always do with all their lovely stamps. This really blessed my heart, and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing it with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I am always SO VERY grateful when you share your beautiful art with us, Grace. Hope you're having a blessed week, and that you are doing well. God is so good, and I thank Him for YOU!
Hugs,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

scrappingnana said...

This is gorgeous. I love this new set and you really did an amazing job with it. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card...The green flowers are so very pretty...

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! I love the sunny color combo and the uplifting verse! I hope your back and sciatica gets better soon. I know how painful it can be. Hugs!

Laine Kammeraad said...

Wow Grace - a truly amazing card. Beautiful, elegant, and so detailed. I love how the yellow just pops. Stunning isn't a strong enough word. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy.

Hugs and smiles

Laine

Helen Dooley said...

Oh Grace- you always make such beautiful cards, I love this one for our challenge at Twist of Faith. Love the Packer colors. lol Hugs~

Gretchen Wilson said...

Grace this is absolutely beautiful, so soft. Love the coloring.

Marjolaine said...

What a stunning and elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

Pauline said...

This is so beautiful! I love the sentiment... how true! The colours remind me of our Golden Wattle, which is blooming already! Thanks for sharing in our first challenge at Twist of Faith Cards, and I hope we will see you again!

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Grace.

Hugs Riet.xx

Haven_mom4 said...

Thanks for pulling your ribbon out of your stash to join us at Use it Tuesday

Anonymous said...

Oh this is stunning! I absolutely love it. Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge at Use it Tuesday this week! Hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Kristine said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous Grace!! I love this set and I'm really loving that fancy border die/punch! I'm listening to your wonderful music as I'm working at church this morning. I was really sad when playlist stopped working. Glad you found another! :) Miss you at ssic Grace. You're sure continuing on creating beautiful things for ODBD and I love visiting although I don't comment very often. Hugs! Kris

BlackLissi said...

Your card is incredibly elegant! A little piece of art!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy!
Hugs from Norway
Maria

Jenée said...

Lovely sheet of sentiments, and you've show-cased so beautifully one that I am particularly fond of. Thank you for entering our first ever challenge at Twist of Faith. We hope to see you again.

Mary said...

Grace, this is a stunning card. The colors are gorgeous. You are truly gifted and you use it for the glory of the Lord!

Shelley said...

Perfect sentiment on a wonderful card

Thank you for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy
*hugs* Shell x

Grandma Bonnie said...

Your card is just gorgeous! So very happy to see you and your beautiful card at our first challenge at Twist of Faith..hope to see you next week as well!!

Sandi said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for playing with us this week at Through The CraftRoom Door (TTCRD)
Huggs

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love how the flowers are coming up onto the sentiment tag!

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Fab!

Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Alchemy!
Hugs Katya x

Trish and Treasure said...

Hi Grace,
Thanks for playing in our Joyful Challenge this week at Twist of Faith. I Love your edging detail and pretty ribbon, wonderful card!!!
hugs Trish Munro

Corrinne said...

Gorgeous! Love the pops of yellow :) It was wonderful to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy last week - And I hope to see you again :)

I welcome you to join me for the Anything Goes challenge here:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/09/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-1.html

Lots of joy,
Corrinne