Wednesday, October 3, 2012

With Love at Christmas



Hello everyone! I hope your week is going well!  I wanted to pop in with a card I made for a sketch challenge this week over at Addicted to Rubber Stamps Challenge.  I used this month's new release at Our Daily Bread designs, O Christmas Tree.  I stamped the image with Memento and colored with Copics, then added Liquid Applique and while still wet, glitter.  I used a base of Mark's Finest Papers and the designer paper K&Co.  I also used some shiny red mirrored paper from my stash for a mat and for the flourish, which is cut with Spellbinders Fanciful Holiday Die set.  The image is cut with Spellbinders Petite Ovals Large.  I added a little bow made with May Arts ribbon, and some red pearls.

 I am also entering this in the following challenges:
Crafts and Me - #104 Sentiment on front of card, Divas by Design -  #55 Texture, Just Keep on Creating -  Christmas,  Penny's Paper-Crafty - #96 Die Cuts/Punches, Simon Says Stamp - Glimmer/sparkle,  Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge (Must be Christmas) -Glitter & Bling, Through The Craft Room Door  - Alway's Anything Goes!,

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I am on the run for the next week or so, but I will have a few things to share so I hope you'll stop back in!

Blessings,

23 comments:

Patti J said...

Oh, Grace, this is beautiful! I like the idea of adding glitter to the Glossy Accents! Wow, what a beautiful Flourish! Thanks for reminding me that I bought some of that pretty paper at the ODBD booth in August! Must find it now...thanks for sharing!

Anne said...

This is such a beautiful card! so rich in colours and so touchy-feely! TFS!

Only By His Grace said...

hi Grace!
your card is beautiful. I love those colours together. Very tasteful.
Hugs Maz

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous christmas card, Grace! That tree is exquisite! Hope you are well! Hugs!

RoseC said...

Ooo, Grace . . . your sparkly, snow-filled Christmas Tree looks fabulous on this loving, gold and red Christmas card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "My Sentiments Exactly!" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card...Love your tree and what you did with the foil...

Anonymous said...

Grace,
A beautiful card. I like the Liquid Applique on the card. Well, I like everything about the card.

Cindy van Oorschot said...

What a lovely card you've made, the tree looks great. Love that ribbon too. Thanks for joining us at Holly Jolly for our Glitter and Bling Challenge.

Kelley said...

Such a pretty card! Love the sparkle!!!

Conniecrafter said...

such a pretty, snowy tree, love the red and gold accenting!

Unknown said...

Love the snowy tree! I cannot believe that Xmas is around the corner! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog this time! Good luck in the Challenge.

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

LaBellaVita said...

Sehr schöner Blog, gefällt mir wirklich gut :)

Liebe Grüße

Judy McKay said...

Love that bling. Great card. So much details - a card made with love. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week.

Lenoria said...

Grace, this is such a beautiful card!

arjette said...

Wooowww your card is sooo pretty!!!
Thank you for joining us at ATSC!

gr. arjette.

Meighan Wheller said...

Lovely card Grace. Love how you added the glitter to the Liquid Applique. Great combination of colours! A wonderful card for our challent this week at Holly Jolly, thanks for sharing. Regards Meighan

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Grace :-) the tree is beautiful and I love the snowy applique, it looks FAB :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

paige said...

Oh, wow! I love the flourish - but the tree is just amazing! Thank you for joining us this week at Holly Jolly!

Clare Curcio said...

Wow, Grace! You never fail to inspire and amaze me with your gorgeous creations!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! I love the metallic swirl and the snow on the tree! What a beautiful card!! : )

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Pinterest
*Sign up for our Newsletter

Jo Nevill said...

Lovely sparkly card ! Love the image you used

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week

Hugs

Jo x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Grace, I love all the pretty sparkle.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps & Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

suzARTe said...

Thanks so much for sharing this lovely project at Anything goes, Just keep on creating.
Sorry it has taken so long to leave a comment. Just to let you know that the challenges are up and running again so hope you will continue to play along.