Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Thanks for your service!

Our Daily Bread designs stamps, Fellowship Sentiments, Grace Nywening
IBSIC-#41Hello friends!  I'm poppin in quick to share I card I made for a couple challenges this week and I need to hurry if I'm going to get them in on time! LOL!  I used this week's Deconstructed Sketch and Inspired by Stamping inspiration photo to create this card.  I also wanted to play in one of my most favorite challenges, Word Art Wednesday! There's always a freebie verse you can use, or use any faith based sentiment or verse of encouragement, as the Lord lays on your heart!  Karen and her team are such a blessing, why don't you play along!

I used Our Daily Bread designs Jan release, Fellowship Sentiments for this card, stamping with Memento and cutting with a Spellbinders Back to Basics Tag die.  The little envelope is the perfect size to tuck a gift card for that someone who serves tirelessly and you want to thank with a little something special.

I used BasicGrey Fairy Belle dp on a base of Kraft, added some wrinkled seam binding and pearls.  Loved the colors of this ic!

I thought I had beat the crud but alas, last night it seems to have started in again!  I'm so ready for this sicky winter to be OVER!  LOL!  Hope YOU are staying well!

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our next For the Love Hop!  See you then!
hugs and blessings,

17 comments:

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! I love the pretty papers and details! Sorry to hear your still not feeling well. I hope you get rid of this bug soon!

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW the crinkly ribbon and the pearl swirls look gorgeous
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Faye said...

Grace, I love the elegance displayed in this wonderful card. What a joy it would be for someone to receive this keepsake!

Cards By Jan said...

Ohhhh Grace...if this just doesn't knock your socks off...I don't know what would...this is AWESOME!! I love your colours, DSP, and have these new sentiments on my wish list!! I love the little envelope idea...just great!! missing you guys...but I keep track of you all...
Hugs

Jenn Bedient said...

Absolutely beautiful, and a great idea with the envelope!

Unknown said...

Grace,
How sweet,that little brown envelope just did the trick on a very pretty card. The DSP is soft and the pink pearls seem to go with brown paper.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love all the elements.

kiwimeskreations said...

O Grace this is beautiful - love the touches of pink with the pearls and ribbon. Using the envelope on the front is a wonderful touch.
Blessings
Maxine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Grace!! I just love the added envelope, your dp, and the pearls!! Gorgeous layout and design!!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

Grace, this is amazing! I love the pearls and the beautiful DSP! Thank you so much for creating with us this week! What an honor! Hugs, Joanna

Karen Letchworth said...

I just LOVE this card, Grace. Those little envelopes are an all-time fave of mine.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us this week.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Liz Weber said...

Ooh la la Grace this is devine, I love the design, love the layers and I love the pearl flourish!

Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at IBSIC.

Kelley said...

That cure little envie is adorable!!! So beautiful!!!

Paperesse said...

A gorgeous card! Congrats on being chosen this week's winner.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, such lovely papers and wonderful sketch!

Jo Ann said...

Oh, this is wonderful...Love all your embellies and all the layers. Great work! Thanks for blessing us with your project today at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

MariLynn said...

Grace, this is gorgeous!!