Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Another Yummy Sneak Peek!


Hello friends!  Happy Tuesday!  I've been having some fun!  Can you tell?  I just had to give another  sneak peek at a couple of many fun sets to be released Mar 1 by Our Daily Bread designs. I used Baking Gift Tags, Baking Tag Sentiments, and a custom SB made die, Recipe Card & Tags.

Very simply, I stamped with Memento and Colorbox inks, die cut my circles and matted with scalloped circles, (2 for each pick), then I adhered the pick to one circle with strong Aleen's jewelry glue, and then glued a front and back together, clipping until dry. I thought these made cute little cupcake decor. Oh these sets have so many fun possibilities!  I can't wait for you to see the rest!!!  Hope to see you on the Hop on Mar 1, starting at the ODBD Blog!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
 Everybody-Art-Challenge - #225 Tag ( these are tags... but I put them on sticks!),  Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes!, Top Tip Tuesday -  Tag You're It - Make a tag or use a tag, Cheerful Stamp Pad -  Anything But a Card, Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes, Created With Love -Bright and Cheery, Incy Wincy Designs -  Anything But a Card

hugs,

14 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Oh my, you have been having fun. I can't wait to see the rest of this release.

Always with a Sentiment said...

How fabulous and a great idea. ~They look yummy too.
Thanks for sharing at Created with Love, Sandra xx

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Grace - these look great and a wonderful way to brighten up cupcakes ... as if they really need brightening! :o) Gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing your creations at Incy Wincy Designs this week in our "Anything But A Card" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Boy do these cupcakes look great!! Love your bright pink with the chocolate. What a creative way to use the tags.
hugs,
Chris

Chris Hanselman said...

Cute project. The cupcakes look yummy. Thanks for joining our Bright and Cheery Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~Chris

Penny said...

My goodness, these are just darling! Love the designs and the die cuts. But did you have to post it with real cupcakes? You made me hungry. Sigh...
Thanks for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Elaine Stark said...

mmm this is certainly yummy. great tags. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow those cupcakes look so good. Your tags are sweet too. Thanks for playing along with us at Created with love challenges.
Linda K.

Laura said...

Super cute!
:)
Laura

Annette said...

Those look soooo yummy.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Lili’s Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
xx


Bettina L. said...

Oh these are way delicate and the cupcakes look so yummy. Love the design with the pinks and sentiments too. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy and Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back monday and tuesday for some new challenges. Bettina xx

debby4000 said...

Love the cake tag and the cakes look yummy.
Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
luv
Debby

Vicki Romaine said...

Grace,
These cupcakes look so good, especially to someone who is on a diet. If I weren't I'd order a dozen now. I love the tags you put on them.

BTW you are the random generator winner on The Cheerful Stamp Pad. "Anything But a Card" challenge.

Please send me your email and mailing address to vickiromaine@yahoo.com.
Vicki

Vicki Romaine said...

Grace, I need to hear from you today, if you wish your prize. On Thursday, I will pick a new winner.