Friday, January 24, 2014

Trust in the Lord with All Your Heart!


Hello friends!  I hope you have enjoyed a great week and are ready for a wonderful weekend!  

Today I have a sneak peek for you! These stamps and dies will be released by Our Daily Bread designs Feb. 1 and they are just AWESOME!!!  Not only are there lots of great Love sentiments useful for Valentines Day, etc., but there are some wonderful Scriptures and other sentiments as well!  Couple that with gorgeous images and to "Die For" dies...  well, if you can't tell.... I'm really excited about this release!  

For today's card I used two stamp sets: Clean Heart and Bless Your Heart. I stamped the verse from Proverbs 3:5 in the lower corner.   I stamped the image from Bless Your Heart with a VersaColor Cicicle Spectrum pigment pad, then clear embossed for a little extra oomph.  I cut the white die cut from the ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die set, popped it up on dimensionals, and then stamped and embossed the small heart from Bless Your Heart and die cut it, and popped it up on the white die. 

This is a very clean and simple card for me, but I kind of like how it came out!  I was playing in a few challenges that required there be no embellisments, so that dictaged my decision to leave it clean, but  I do like how it focuses on the stamps and wonderful verse.

Proverbs 3:5 -6

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

That's it for me today! The DT will be sharing more sneak peeks so visit often!  You don't want to miss this release!  Guess what?!!?  You don't have to wait!!!  You can PRE-ORDER this gorgeous release and get some AWESOME savings for doing so!  See the ODBD Store for the full details!

 Have a blessed weekend!

11 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...Beautiful card Grace, and in my fav. colour too...I always get so excited for the new releases...still have my eye on some old ones too...so hard to keep caught up
Hugs hun

Irish Cherokee said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors used and the verses at the bottom.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is gorgeous Grace!! I just love the blue and white!! of course it is also using my fave verse!! Beautiful design dear friend!!

hugs,
Chris

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! More dies to go on my wish list!

Sillyfilly said...

This card is beautiful. I love that die. I love the color blue. Its soothing and peaceful. A lovely card.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is amazing - love the blues, and the die cuts are fabulous. That scripture is one that I am focussing on this year, with the word the Lord gave me - Trust, so your card speaks to me on many levels!!
Blessings
Maxine

Becky said...

This is stunning Grace. Love the colors and love those hearts.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Grace, this is gorgeous! I just LOVE that verse, and the blue is a lovely shade! And how you've used the new dies and stamps is AMAZING! I just love it! You always inspire me, precious friend! Warm hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

Love the stamping with the die, lovely!

Kelley said...

Beautiful card, Grace! So CAS for you but still so pretty!

SarahGeorge said...

Wonderful Scripture card Grace. Love the hearts again, they are so neat and beautiful!