Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In all your ways....

Hello everyone! Hope your week is going well!
I have another card to share with you that I made with the newest Our Daily Bread designs release, As You Graduate (image) and For the Graduate (Verse). I used designer paper from Making Memories Sydney (green) and Webster's Pages (Black and White print). I matted with basic black. This is pretty clean and simple... I stamped the Scripture from Proverbs 3:6 right onto the card and popped the heat embossed image up. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch, sheer ribbon, a cross charm that was given to me by my dear DT sister, America. I colored the butterflies with Kiwi Kiss. Hope you like it! I love this verse and it's so versatile. While it is great for graduation... it could be perfect for a new job, new home, retirement, a move, and so many other things!

Prov. 3:5 "In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your paths."

Thanks for taking a peek! I love knowing you were here!

12 comments:

Mickie said...

Grace, your cards are always so beautifully done. I also love that verse and that set is next on my list. The clean and simple lines on this card are just perfect. I always enjoy viewing your work.

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful, serene card Grace. As you say, a very versatile set, and appropriate for so many occasions.
Blessings
Maxine

Crystal said...

Grace this is sooo beautiful sweetie, WOW the black and green together looks sooo elegant!!! What a GREAT scenery image!!! FABULOUS!

Irena said...

Wonderful card, very beautiful :)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Grace - wow, this is gorgeous! I love the colours you have used - they are so bold and work so well with this layout and images. That is one of my favourite scriptures and it is perfect here - I love that cross embellie! Your work is always fabulous my friend - I am loving this! Thanks for sharing Grace - you always inspire me! {{{hugs}}}

JazzyH said...

As usual that is beautiful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Grace!! Love this image paired with the green and black. Such a beautiful layout and way to showcase that verse!! My fave verse!
hugs,
Chris

Riet said...

Wowwww Grace,what a BEAUTIFUL card,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kathy Jones said...

WOW Grace - this is so beautiful!!! Love the colours you've used and the middle panel is so stunning with this image!!! Love the ribbon and charm embellishment - such a perfect accent!

Lori said...

Beautiful, Grace! Great verse.

Traci M said...

So inspirational and the design just mesmerizes...wonderful work on this one, Grace!!

Kelley said...

Kind of different for you but I am so loving it! Looks fabulous!