Saturday, June 22, 2013

Heaven's Masterpiece


Hello sweet friends!  Today I wanted to share another card I created with North Coast Creations newest release.  For this card I used Find Beauty and Something Marvelous for my silhouette images on the front.  Instead of the traditional gatefold card, I decided to use a belly band to hold my sentiment and for that I used Heaven's Masterpiece.  I do want to mention that all 3 of these sets were designed by my sister DT Dawn Lusk.  They are just beautiful, and the sentiments are so very useful as well!



For the inside, I simply used the same designer paper as the front, since its so soft and can easily be stamped over  or written on depending on the need.  The dp is K&Co Wedding, and the tag is Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags 2. 

It means so much to me that you stop by and have a look and take the moment to say hello!  I am getting ready for family to come next week so I'm running like crazy right now... but it's always good to take a moment to say hello to all my sweet blogging friends!

Blessings to you all!


10 comments:

Sherry Kushibab said...

Love the belly band with the sentiment. Feels like I'm opening a gate to a garden. Lovely, lovely paper and design. Always love your work.

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Grace!
Your card is lovely. I love how you have made the belly band. Love those stamps.
Hugs Maz

Sillyfilly said...

This is beautiful Grace. I love the simplicity of the stamping but adding it to the design of the card it is so elegant.

Marjorie said...

Love the card. Just hopped over to North Coast and purchased the bundle, plus the Rose and Crave the Rose. Keep the inspiration coming. :)

Marjorie from TX

Mickie said...

Very pretty indeed dear lady!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!!!

scrappingnana said...

This is beautiful. Love the soft colors and the images.

Becky said...

This is beautiful Grace.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Grace this is truly beautiful. Love all the detail in those stamps and the way you have used them.
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous design to show off the stamps! hope you have a wonderful time with family!