Monday, August 7, 2017

Happy Birthday from your # 1 Fan!


Hello friends!   I hope you all are doing well!  I have one more fun card made with this month's release at ODBD!  I decided to make a masculine birthday card using the All Star Jersey set and the matching Sports Jersey Dies.  I chose the ODBD Plum Pizzazz Paper pack for this card.  I also used past releases: Sparkling Stars Dies, Balloons & Streamers Dies, Small  Bow Dies, and the Happy Birthday Script Die.  I stamped, colored and die cut the shirt, and then using different swatches of the paper, I cut the balloons, streamers, stars and little bow, as well as the happy birthday script  I didn't feel the lettering showed up well on my plaid paper so I added a strip of white and I like it this way better.  I finished with a little bow with a star in the center.  

If you know me, you know I don't do an over-abundance of masculine cards, so you can imagine how much I need a couple in my stash!  I love these fun sets and they have so many possibilities.  I think I will be using them a lot.

Blessings to you, and thank you so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

What a great masculine card, Grace, and I agree that I don't have many in my stash. So this works perfectly, and I love the "happy birthday" with the jersey and the balloons! Beautiful, sweet friend! I hope you are all keeping cool! Hugs!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Grace! I always LOVE seeing your wonderful cards, and it's always fun to stop by your sweet blog. I am SO filled with joy and praise to know that you are creating again. I haven't heard anything officially, but I hope this means you are feeling better and that you have beat that nasty cancer. God is SO good. I always knew that despite whatever outcome, you would be just fine because of your relationship with Him, and I PRAISE GOD FOR THAT! I hope you are doing well, and when you get time...please stop by to say hello and let me know how you're doing.
Hugs, prayers and love,
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com