Friday, October 6, 2017

Two more cards with the Oct. Release!

 

Hello friends!  I'm back with two more cards I made with the ODBD October release.  For this first card I used the new Be A Sunshine stamp set, and the Sunflower Die.  I also used Double Stitched Rectangles to cut almost all my panels.  Used the new Fall Favorites Paper Pack, as well as the Christmas Coordinating  2015 Paper Pack.  I added some loose burlap for a country feel, and tied the image panel with some gold twine.  The image is colored with Copics.  All the edges are distressed again for that country feel.


The second card below used the new Merry Christmas Caps Word Die, Pine Branches, Rounded Rectangles and Double Stitched Rounded Rectangles, as well as Merry Mosaics and the 2015 Coordinating Chrstmas Paper Pack.  I added a double cut of the Merry Christmas offsetting slightly for a shadow effect.  I sponged the edges of all my layers just a bit for contrast, and I added small pearls to the centers of the poinsettias which are also die cut twice for contrast.  It feels so good to have a couple Christmas cards done (for the release and today)!   Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What beautiful cards Grace - love the 'country' feel of the sunflower one, and the classic clean lines of the Christmas card.
Blessings
Maxine