Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ODBD Sneak Peek

Happy-BD-Tag

Hello everyone! I have a little sneak peek for you! I'm so excited to be sharing a card I made using the soon to be released Our Daily Bread designs Mini Tags 3 Set. Part of this upcoming release is full of all those really USEFUL sentiments we all need all the time... and they are custom made to fit the Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio 3! I also used the soon to release Vintage Border Embossing Plate to emboss the green layer. I used an Ornare piercing template to peirce my corners. The base is Baja Breeze, the green dp is an older SU! dp, and the hydrangea dp is K&Co and was a gift from a dear friend. I used Spellbinders Label 20 to cut it out, and matted it with white which I hand cut after tracing the outside of the die. The roses are ZVA Creative, and the punched boughs are Martha Stewart. This was a super quick card and pretty CAS but I like how it came out and it could be mass produced real easily! There's much more coming your way on May 1 beginning at 8am eastern on the ODBD Blog! Hope to see you then!!!

I am entering this in the following challenges:
ODBD Stamping in Time (paper piercing), Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes, ColourQ - COLOR*, Craft Your Passion - Show us your layers, Crazy Challenge - 3 different papers, Get Hippity with Ippity - Spring/Summer, The Outlawz - Sentiment required - Anything Goes, Catered Crop -central theme - spring, Kenny K Krafty Girlz -Springtime, Sparkles Forum - Anything goes, Crafty Emma - Spring Colours/Images, Card Makin' Mamas - Spring colours, Delicious Doodles - Challenge #22: Anything goes, Fairy Fun Fridays - April showers bring May flowers, Fairy Knoll - Easter or Spring, Fussy and Fancy - Springtime, AiFactory - Flowes in bloom, Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything goes, C.R.A.F.T. - Flowers, Crafty Purple Frog -Texture & ribbon, Delightful Challenges - 1E, SIO - Paper piercing, Paper Play - Spring, Southern Girls -Green & blue

Thanks so much for stopping! Have a great week!



38 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lovely, Grace! Like the hydrangeas! Like the Spellbinders! Really like the new stamp! And Baja Breeze is a great fave of mine! So glad they brought it back. Think I night be CASEing this one!! =))

Linda McClain said...

Oh my goodness gracious gravy! This is gorgeous! I love the details, the textures, the paper piercing, the structure. Yep, love it all. Thanks for playing along with us at Catered Crop. I'm glad you joined us.

Debbie said...

Grace, I love my Grand Calibur so one more idea idea.. Thank you so much and Blessings!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Grace! Your hydrangea dsp is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card thank you for joining us at SFC this fortnight, good luck in the draw x

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Grace.

I hope you had a lovely Easter time. :)

Edna x

may-chu said...

that is simply stunning. I love everything about this card.
May xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous!!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge & CYP this week, good luck!
Hugs shell xx

Carla S. said...

Stunning card, Grace! I love the colors and DP and the textured background! Beautiful sentiment tag and embellishments!

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Grace,What a wonderful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning, I love hydrangeas, very pretty,

Blessings, Lori m

Laura said...

This is beautiful! I love the colours and the paper piercing. Thanks for sharing it.

CraftinGranny said...

Oh my Grace, this is stunning and beautifully colored. God has definately blessed you with creative talent to share and inspire us. "Hugs" Carol

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating in our challenge "Anything Goes".

Hope to see you back at Party Time Tuesdays next week.

Jenn

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Grace, your card is drop dead gorgeous!!!!

velta said...

Oh Grace ~ How incredibly beautiful!!! These colors are something else...made my eyes smile when I saw this! TFS :)

Lori said...

Grace, this is absolutely jaw dropping! Thanks for the sneak peek, looks fun, can't wait.

Barbara said...

Grace, this is a masterpiece! All the special elements add up to one special card. Thanks for the sneak peek. I will be on the look out for these stamps!!Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our current challenge:"Show up your layers." We hope the you will stop by again on Monday for our next challenge. Barbara GDT

Adeline Ng said...

Hey Grace, this is a truly beautiful card. I love odbd stamps and thanks for the inspiration, I have been wanting to make a card for the paper piercing challenge!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Grace..I love that design paper and that label looks divine.

Anonymous said...

Stunning paper used to good effect with the die cuts to make a beautiful card. The embellishments are a lovely addition.

Teri said...

Glorious creation hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Traci S. said...

Grace, this is so beautiful. I love the K&Company Hydrangea paper...we don't have that locally....gorgeous! I love the tag and the Vintage border plate! Wow, there are so many stamps on my list...ODBD is the best! And, you are so talented, Grace.

Thank you for sharing!
He IS Able,
Traci S.

corinne said...

very nice. thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. Good luck !

Unknown said...

Beautiful Grace!

Cheryl said...

Your card is just gorgeous! Beautiful work!


Thank you for following my recipe at the Catered Crop.


~Cheryl~

Jill said...

stunning card Grace love the DP and the sentiment thanks for joining us at KKKG hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

This card is just a delight with the fresh colours and floral theme.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous colors, patterns, textures, and design, Grace! Love the paper piercing. These tag sets are FANTASTIC! Beautifully done!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Spectacular card, Grace! Gorgeous!

Hope you are doing really well!

I have need for a GD for the last Wednesday of May. Do you have room for making one project a to be delivered via email one week before?

hugs

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love the shape you used. Thanks for playing at CQC! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Grace!! I just love your colors and your use of dies!! So elegant. Beautiful use of that fab paper and the tag stamps!!
hugs,
Chris

Stamper Gyrl said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors in the papers.
Thank you for joining fussy and friday challenge
Tracy

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Grace - you have such style... this card is stunning (as all your cards are) xx

Rachel Brooks said...

The the country, homey look of your card and the adorable basket. YES, I'd love to have a step by step tutorial for its creation!

Shirley said...

How lovely, Grace!! Beautifully done!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours! Thanks for taking part in the SFC xx

Patty Sue 2 said...

This card is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at KKKG's challenge! Your card certainly brings spring to mind!