Sunday, November 7, 2010

From our Family to yours

From-our-Family-to-yours

Happy Sunday everyone! With Sunday comes another Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge! Today our hostess is my dear friend and Our Daily Bread designs DT Sister, Randy Barrett. The Scripture Randy has chosen for this week is: Is 55:10-11

For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven, And do not return there without watering the earth And making it bear and sprout, And furnishing seed to the sower and bread to the eater; So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.

Randy is challenging us to make a card or project that depicts weather such as: rain, snow, ice, sunshine, wind. Anything that demonstrates weather.

I used the Moxie Fab Tues. Trigger for my color scheme (from O Magazine) and chose the theme of snow for my weather. I used this month's Our Daily Bread designs new release Snowflake Background and the sentiment from Mistletoe Tag set as well as the Tag Die Cut. Talk about a quick easy way to make your Christmas cards! Stamp a card, add some ribbon and texture, a little bling and you are done! These could easily be mass produced! The ribbon is from AC Moore. The bling is Recollections. Card Stock and Ink are SU! After I assembled the card I spritzed it with Shimmerz Angels Wings for some shimmer. I hope you can see it a little bit.

Our Sponsor this week is Heartfelt Creations~ If you have not explored this company, you should! Awesome stamps folks!!! I have some on my Christmas list!!!

OCTwebad

For more inspiration, please visit my dt sisters:

Chris, Linda, Peggysue, Randi, Meisje, Rebecca, Lisa, Patti
We are sorry to have to say that Cindy has stepped down from the DT. We will miss her!

For the full devotional and challenge details please visit the Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge. I hope you have time to spend in God's Word today and see what it might be that He wants to say to you through it! Have a blessed week!

I hope you'll stop tomorrow for a
Layers of ColorDesigner Blog Hop!

I and the other designers will be choosing one blessed winner from those who comment on our blog hop posts tomorrow!
Beginning on the Layers of Color Blog
GRAND PRIZE DRAWING, BLOG GIVEAWAYS
Challenge with 2SKETCHES 4YOU, and amazing stamped artwork!
Starting on Layers of Color blog ~ See you there!


 Layers of Color Blog Hop – We’re an online boutique where stampers can find unique stamp products and be inspired by fresh out-of-the-box ideas.

I am adding this to the following challenges:
Elephantastic - Blue
No Time to Stamp - Tag
OSAAT - Winter Wonderland
Paper Sundae - Let it Snow
Charisma Cardz - With Love at Christmas

22 comments:

Miesje said...

Randi, this is beautiful! I always enjoy checking out your site and hearing your heart, your goodness and caring always comes through! Have a week filled with blessings!

Becky said...

This is beautiful Grace, love the blues and all of the pretty bling. Have a blessed week my sister. {hugs}

Ps
my word verificaqtion - deity :)

Grace said...

Becky that is too cool!!! Thanks for letting me know that! Made me smile!!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Grace.

Hugs Riet.x

sallysbitz2 said...

This is a beautiful elegant card. Love those shades of blue xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Grace!! I just love the blue and all the rhinestones against the textured white. So elegant!
hugs,
Chris
TTYT!

Kelley said...

Grace, this is so beautiful! The added shimmer is so pretty!!!

Monika Reeck said...

I love how you shading the TAG and the sentiment is so romantic....lovely blue card...so adorable...I just join the Tuesday Trigger my card is number 43, maybe you would like to see my Blog :) many thanks before, hugs, Monika

Kozmik said...

What a gorjuss card - good luck with the challenge!

Margreet said...

beautiful card...thanks for joining OSAAT
xxx Margreet

Josephine said...

Beautifully wintery colours - a really pretty Christmas card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Fiona said...

Grace your card is truly beautiful...love the colour combo and those little gems are just fab!! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi
Your blog is wonderful...full of good things!!

Unknown said...

Awww I love this one, so elegant and those swirly gems are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Grace! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Deanna lintner said...

I am so excited that you contacted Kathryn and were guests on her show tonight! I love all of your blogs and your professions of Faith. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation. Thanks so much glad you found us and we found you!
Deanna

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Grace - what a fabulous card - I love the snowflakes - they are a great take on ths weeks challenge!! Your blue and the bling just work so well together! Fabulous Grace - always heartfelt! {{{hugs}}}

Alica said...

oh wow! fabulous card - it sure feels snowy :) great use of ribbon too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Gem said...

a great christmas creation! thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

peggysue said...

What a great visit to your site Grace, it started with a warm smile at your music selection, the lovely blue and white confection you made, and a chuckle at Miesje's comment calling you Randi. :} Have a blessed week dear sister.

Sandy Ang said...

Very stylish and elegant card !
Love to see you at my Christmas Card Challenge
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2010/11/lcom-christmas-card-crop-hop.html

Helen Laurence said...

wow Grace, what a super elegant card.Thank you for playing along with Ellephantastic this week! x x

Paddington fan said...

Very stylish and elegant card with great bling! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck! Love Jacky x