Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another sneak peek!



Hello friends! 
I have a little sneak peek at part of a gift set I made using the soon to be released Our Daily Bread designs June release!  This card uses Thank You Sentiments, and Thank You, two of several fantastic new sets coming on June 1!  This month is by far one of my favorite releases!   You don't want to miss the hop on June 1 for some fun ways to win free stamps, and some great inspiration as well!!!  I'll show you the other part of my gift set then!

The base of this card is Gina K, the black mat is SU!, the designer paper is My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Rosy, and the red dotted panel is actually 100% cotton which I cut with Spellbinder's Lacy Rectangles die.  It cut like butter in my Grand Calibur!  The image is stamped with Memento and colored with Copics, then cut out and adhered to the fabric panel.  The lacey border is Spellbinder's Lace Doily Accents. The sentiment is cut with a Spellbinders Tags 5 and tied to the gingham ribbon with bakers twine. 

I hope this puts you in the mood for a fun summer picnic!  My family is here for this week and we have been enjoying picnic time and boating, swimming, tubing, and lots of fun indoor activities as well.  I'm short on blogging time, but getting lots of grandma hugs in while I can!!!

See you on Friday at 8am EDT, beginning at the ODBD Blog!
hugs and blessings,
Grace

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This is lovely, Grace! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of your gift set!
Now I think I'll go eat some strawberries! =))

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is amazing - love your vibrant colours here.
so glad to hear you are getting lots of Grandma hugs - they are very special :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Becky said...

Grace, this is just gorgeous! I love the colors, the set, and the strawberry candies for decoration. Cherish those hugs....they are so special!!!

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully done, Grace! You had me at the gingham! Fabulous colors, patterns, coloring, and tag sentiment!

Basslady said...

grace, this is so awesome and wonderful!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Sherry said...

This is just so beautiful. Love the red cloth that looks just like a blanket or tablecloth!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

so cute, love the colors and the basket, adorable.

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Grace!
Another gorgeous card from you. I love the gingham ribbon. It goes so well with the picnic basket. so nice to have the real cotton rectangle too. Super design. Hmmm. Those strawberries look yummy.
Have lots of fun with the grandchildren.
Hugs Maz

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how gorgeous Grace!! I just love the bright colors you used and the use of material!! Stunning colors!! Hope you are having fun with your family this week!!
Miss you!
hugs,
Chris

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Hi Grace, hope all is well with you. Just love this card and the basket you made to complete the set. As always your creativity is fabulous!

Hugs,
Barb