Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A sneak peek - Ring Christmas Bells!

Hello friends!  

Today I'm sharing a card that gives you a sneak peek of  one of my favorite of the September release from ODBD.  This set is called Jingle Bells.  I love this image and of course... the sentiment is wonderful!  I used a base of black and layered white and brushed gold, embossing the white layer with a Cuttlebug holly stripes folder.  The lower edge is cut with Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders, and the sentiment is cut with an ODBD Elegant Oval, and matted with a Spellbinders Lattice Motifs die.  I stamped the image with Memento ink and colored with Copics.  I stamped two images so I could pop up one set of bells over the first for dimension.  I then tucked them in around the sentiment.  The white snow has glitter added.  A simple sheer red ribbon finished it off.



Thanks so much for stopping by~  I love knowing you were there!!!

8 comments:

Chrisd said...

Oh Grace,this is so nice and is such a wonderful reminder of the special season I treasure so.

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love the design,Awesome stamps!!!

JoAnn said...

Love everything about your card, especially the sentiment.

Sillyfilly said...

Grace I save change all year long to buy Christmas stamps with! I am waiting for ODB stamps to come out. Your card is gorgamous. Love those bells.

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is gorgeous - and I love that sentiment which puts the focus of Christmas where it should be!
Blessings
Maxine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card Grace!! I just love your use of the lattice die and your bells are colored to perfection. The entire bell image sure does pop!! This card perfectly frames the sentiment which displays the true meaning of Christmas!!!

Hugs,
Chris

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card. Beautiful sentiment. x

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, love the touch of snow!! Like this song for a sentiment!