Thursday, November 6, 2014

A Sparkly Star Z Fold


Hello friends!  I hope you all are doing well!

Today I have a Z-fold card to share with you, using the November release from ODBD!  I  used Shine On for my front star designs, and Come Let Us Adore Him for the star that's inside. I used the Custom Sparkling Star dies and the Splendorous Star Dies to cut my stars out.   The sentiment on this card can go on the middle panel or the back.  I heat embossed the stars in Gold Embossing powder and Copper Embossing Powder.  I also used the beautifully elegant 2014 Winter Paper Collection.  I "hung" my stars with thin ribbon and added bows and lace which is also laced with the same ribbon.

Here is the inside:

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Forgive my short post but between computer problems and being really busy right now, I'm just trying to get the essentials posted! Thanks for understanding!
Blessings,

10 comments:

Jerri Jimenez said...

So beautiful Grace, absolutely stunning! I love the adorable bows and the stars are gorgeous! Beautiful work with the lace, I like the gold ribbon woven through it. A very beautiful card!

wannabcre8tive said...

Very beautiful, Grace.

Sillyfilly said...

This is gorgeous Grace!

Becky said...

Hello my sister..:)
What a stunning card, love the embossing on the stars.

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!

Becky said...

Love this Grace....I just got the star dies and the Winter Paper Collection so I'm super excited to get busy with them. Love the z-fold too and the embossing on the stars is over the top gorgeous!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Grace - I do love the stars and the way you have used them, the embossing is fabulous. Hope the computer problems are resolved quickly.
Blessings
Maxine

SarahGeorge said...

Wow Wow Wow!!! What a super awesome Christmas card Grace!! Absolutely stunning!! :) I guessed you might be busy :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Grace!! I just love the embossed stars and the fold you used. Stunning work as always my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty...really like all that lovely embossing.