Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Tickets!

ODBD stamps: Admit Three, designed by Grace Nywening

Hello my friends!  So gad you stopped by today!  I have something very CAS (clean and simple) to share with you today, which although not my usual style, I found fun to create and quick enough to actually be able to get several made for upcoming needs!  

I created this with the ODBD Dec. release, Admit Three .

I simply created a little border of birthday tickets from the Admit Three set, using different inks to coordinate with my chosen My Mind's Eye design paper, Hootenanny.  The inks I used are Primrose Petals, Daffodil Delight, and Marina Mist.  I added two ODBD Custom Beautiful Borders from a past release, and matted that on to my design paper, which I had pierced around the edges.  I popped this entire panel up on dimensions on a white card base.  I added a sweet multi-colored sheer bow to finish it off.

Today's blessing from the Word:
We can make our plans, but the Lord determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9

I'm so thankful that my future does not rest in the plans that I make, for I would mess up many things in my life with my limited, finite understanding!  I can trust God who is sovereign and all knowing to direct my steps and know in full assurance that His plans for me are only for my good, and His glory.  

As we come to the end of another year, I hope we can all commit our ways to Him and trust His plans for us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely, colourful card Grace - love the wee bow of that gorgeous ribbon on the corner.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Love the card, Grace, so colorful and festive! TFS! Joleen

JoAnn said...

Love your colorful card. The pretty borders are a great touch.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card

Becky said...

I love this Grace. So bright and beautiful.
I am so thankful also Grace.

Unknown said...

Cute! I love the colors!

wannabcre8tive said...

I love the bright and happy colors you chose for this card. Have a good weekend. Hugs.

Conniecrafter said...

very cute and festive :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love your design with the tags Grace!! Your colors and design is beautiful!! So happy and bright!!
hugs,
Chris
TTYT!