Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Spring is in the air!

 Hello friends!  I hope you are in the mood for spring because we are celebrating spring this month at Our Daily Bread designs!  For the card above, I used the new March release of God's Blessings Coloring Pages.  I just love working with these pages!  They are fun to color, and they have wonderful Scriptures on them.  With very limited "extras" you can make a special meaningful card!  I colored the page with Copics, trimmed it down, and matted it with the new ODBD Custom Circle Scalloped Rectangle Dies cut from some purple card stock.  I mounted that on a yellow piece of card stock and then that on to a white top fold A2 card.

For the card below,  I used the new Daffodils stamp set and the matching ODBD Custom Daffodil Die to create a bouquet of daffies, which I "potted up" using one of the dies from the Glorious Gable Box Die Set.   I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and die cut it with an ODBD Custom Rectangle die, matted that with a green die cut using the ODBD Double Stitched Rectangle, and adhered that to my flower pot.   I created a grassy "floor" for my bouquet using the ODBD Custom Grass Lawn die and the Grass Hill die.  This is all adhered to a 5 X 7 card and finished with a little yellow sheer bow. 




Thanks so much for looking!   Have a wonderful day!!!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

hello Grace
as always each of your cards are so Beautiful. I just wanted to stop by, since I am still recovering maybe another 2 weeks,hope to get back soon.

God Bless
Hugs
Dottie