Friday, March 17, 2017

Welcome to the ODBD 9th Anniversary Special Release!


Hello everyone!  Today marks a special celebration of Our Daily Bread design's 9th Anniversary!!!  My but time flies when you are having fun!!  ODBD has released a new Celebration stamp set as well as a die set, Large Numbers Dies.  As in our regular releases, there will be 3 prizes of $25.00 credit toward stamps in the ODBD Store!  To be qualified to win one of these prizes all you have to do is leave a comment on each designer's blog, because the winners will be drawn from the comments on three designers blogs.  If you did not see the release already, you can do so HERE

So for my card above, I used the new new Celebration Set to stamp my words with Taken with Teal ink on white card stock.  I die cut the panel using the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles dies, and matted that with some teal card stock cut with the ODBD Custom Circle Scalloped dies.  To the main panel, I added the teal numbers die cut with the Large Numbers Dies, and I added a heart balloon from the ODBD Custom Balloons and Streamers die set.  I added some baker's twine to finish it off.  This is going to my sweet soon to be 16 year old granddaughter in a few weeks.  

For the card  below, I again used the Celebration Set to stamp all my words.  (The word "the" is just one word in the Scripture verse included in the set.  To stamp it, I placed it where I wanted it and inked up just the word "the".  To make sure no other letters got inked I used tape over nearby letters when I inked and then removed the tape before stamping).  I die cut the numbers from the Large Numbers die set, arranged them on my main panel, matted with gold, and adhered to a blue panel decorated with a gold ribbon and tassel.     That is all mounted on a white base.

 Here are the new products I used today:


I hope you enjoyed my samples today!   To see more amazing inspiration, I'll send you to the links below:

Sandee * Cathy * Angie * Lisa * Robin * Julie 
Kathy * Dawn * Grace * Lori * Chris * Helen

Congratulations to Kelley and Rick, and the whole gang at ODBD!  May God continue to bless you richly in this labor of love for the Lord, and may He bless you with many more years to serve Him and the stamping community!

22 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cool idea with the graduation card! Love all your projects!

Lois said...

I agree with Heidi. That graduation card is very cool! And I like the baker's twine on your heart balloon!

Talitha said...

Great cards. Thanks.

Chrisd said...

I love the reminder about taping over certain letters in a stamp ,then inking and removing the tape before stamping. Love the cards too.

April said...

Love the cards! I like how you used the numbers for a graduation card!

Carmela said...

I didn't think about a graduation card! Very nice. Also love the sweet sixteen card. Very cute.

KayC said...

Love your cards.

wannabcre8tive said...

Awesome cards, Grace. I like how you have used the numbers for the graduation card. This set is perfect for that.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great graduation card! love all of them!

Alicia

Pati said...

Cool cards! I really like your CAS 16 card, that twine with the heart balloon really tops it off! I also really like your grad card, CAS & elegant with the school colors!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Both cards are absolutely stunning Grace, I love them! The blue cord you've tied to the balloon is so adorable and just perfect for the card. The ribbons on the graduation card give the card a touch of class, so elegant!

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, to be sweet 16 again. Very pretty card. I really like the graduation one.

Barb said...

Love your cards! These large number really do make a statement all by themselves. TFS!!

Sue D said...

Great cards. I like the heart balloon on the first and the tassel is perfect for the second card.

Rosemary said...

It is good to see you making cards again after your illness. I always enjoy seeing what you have made and this time is no exception. I love all the colors you used plus the different embelishments, techniques and style of both cards. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

From one Grace to another...I love both of these cards!

Laraine R said...

Fabulous cards! Love the number dies!

Dawn said...

Two great samples, Grace! Love the grad card!

Claudia V said...

Both of your cards are really great! Im Loving those numbers!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your creations are beautiful, Grace!! I love your graduation card! Such a fun design! The blue and white combo on your first card is one of my fave color combo!!
Talk to you soon!!
hugs,
Chris

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful cards Grace!! I love your class of...what a great idea, in fact, I decided to do one for our high school since there is always someone we know who is graduating!!
Also love the clean look of your 16th birthday card! That circle scalloped rectangle die looks great as a border!!

JD/ Jill said...

Great job with these cards! And thanks for sharing the link to the new release dies. I hope to go to a stamp show in 10 days and buy some Our Daily Bread dies at the show. I always go to their booth first...(It's always where I spend the most money...So many neat things there)