Thursday, December 7, 2017

Snowman Greetings!


Hello friends!   I hope you are all doing well, and that you are beginning to get in to the Christmas spirit!  This week cold weather finally arrived here and they are even talking about the possibility of a little of the white stuff tomorrow!  That certainly would help, as it's been quite warm thus far. (Not that I'm complaining mind you!)

Anyway... I do need to get a few more cards made to mail out soon, so here is a fun one that would work for any winter occasion as I left it without a sentiment.  I have several friends with winter birthdays so if I don't use this for a Christmas card I can add a warm birthday greeting and that would work too!

I used the newly released ODBD White as Snow stamp/die duo, which may I just say I LOVE!  The die cuts perfectly and the image is so fun to color without taking all day and an act of congress to get it done!!! :)  I used paper from the Christmas Paper Collection 2014, and the following dies:  Fence, Snow CrystalsDouble Stitched Ovals, and the outer frame is from Snowflake Sky Background Dies.  After coloring the image I colored it with clear Wink of Stella pen and love the little shimmer that gives.

So that's about it for me today!  I have tons of things on my To Do list today, as I'm sure you do too!  But in it all lets not forget that we celebrate the greatest gift ever given to mankind!!!  That precious baby born is a stable knocks on the door of our hearts and asks if we have any room for Him today.  I trust you have invited Him in, not as an occasional guest, but as the head of this dwelling, and the dearest friend you'll ever have... as without Him, there is no peace in our hearts.  We will be constantly searching and unfulfilled until we give Him His rightful place.

So if I don't see you again before Christmas.... I want to wish each of you the most blessed Christmas season... and a new year filled with Joy!




1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute snowman! (But in our neck of the woods...so to speak) We do not need any more cold and snow. I'm already ready for spring.