Monday, January 1, 2018

The Jan. ODBD release!

.

Happy New Year to you all!!!

 Today I am sharing a project I created using Our Daily Bread Designs  January Release.  Our very own Diana designed and lettered these gorgeous sets!!!  We have also LOVED the new Center Step dies with the matching layers dies!!!  It catapults your time efficiency to the moon!!!  Needless to say, we are all excited to be playing with this month's gorgeous release!!!  **Please note that our contest giveaways have been moved to our Social Media Pages, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we will be posting special prize giveaways there!    Please visit the ODBD Blog for more info on these changes.

 My project uses the following NEW ODBD Products, which are linked to the ODBD Store:
 
https://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/his-love-endures-stamp-die-duos.html

https://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/center-step-card-die.html

https://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/center-step-layers-dies.html

https://ourdailybreaddesigns.com/romantic-roses-6x6-paper-pad.html
I also used the following past releases: Ornate Ovals, Ovals, Lovely Leaves, Fancy Foliage and Flower Lattice Die.

For more inspiration using the January Release and to see the other designers projects, be sure to visit the 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope this change won't stop you all from coming to visit the designers blogs!

Wishing you a healthy, happy and blessed 2018!!!

10 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh Grace, this is absolutely incredible! I love every detail....so elegant and feminine and gorgeous!!! Fabulous job!! Happy New Year!! HUGS!!!

Melody said...

What a beautiful card! So very elegant!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a spectacular card Grace - this is exquisite.
Blessings
Maxine

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Grace, this is so gorgeous!! I so love the center step with the beautiful pink roses and the elegant design!! Stunning my friend!! Happy New Year! TTYL!
hugs,
Chris

Helen Gullett said...

Grace, you always create such a gorgeous card.
I love this one with all the layers, sentiment and flowers.
Thank you for the inspirations and Happy New Year.
May God bless you abundantly in 2018!

Berina RGA said...

Wow!! This card is gorgeous, Grace! I love it! The flowers are so pretty.

Sue D said...

This is gorgeous!!

scrapan said...

Hi Grace, I'm so happy that you're back and making BEAUTIFUL cards! This is just gorgeous. The flowers look so real. Thanks for sharing.

JD/ Jill said...

So Beautiful!

CherylQuilts said...

Grace, this is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love your card, and it's one of several that "put me over the top" in purchasing some of the flower sets (now I wish I got the bundle of all four...but that's okay). Truly, your coloring is stunning, and what a beautiful arrangement with the stunning ribbon to add a finishing feminine touch. Stunning, as always! As to having to go to the ODBD blog, it does hamper my visiting some of the other team members...ODBD's loss). But I subscribe to your blog - wink! Warm hugs and love, precious friend! xoxo