Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Every Moment... Thank God!


 Hello friends!  I am back with a quick card I made for this week's Shining the Light Challenge over on the ODBD Blog!  It's a color challenge: Pink, Black or Gray, and White or Vanilla.  I chose an ivory base from Mark's Finest Papers, and designer paper from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found, Madison Ave.  I stamped the fantastic sentiment from this month's release at Our Daily Bread Designs, Thank God with Versafine directly on the dp.  I cut with Spellbinders Labels 4 small, and matted with a SB Petite Oval which I ran through the Big Shot with the Cuttlebug Textile folder, then framed that with the SB Floral Oval, also cut from dp from the same pad.  The flourish is Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish.  Everything is sponged lightly with Distress Inks.  The tiny bird die is Memory Box, and the flowers in the corner are Wild Orchid (center one) and Prima (two outter ones). 

This week's Word Art Wednesday has a wonderfully encouraging verse for free... and two chances to win!  Be sure to check out the website for all the details... and this is the verse for this week, but in a beautiful font:

A new heart also will I give you, 
and a new spirit will I put within you:
and I will take away the stony heart of your flesh,
and I will give you an heart of flesh.
Ezekiel 36:26

I am  entering this in the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday- use any Scripture or encouraging sentiment (see website for weekly free word art as well),  Party Time Tuesdays -Royal Treatment)Jewels, Bling, sparkle, & shine), Make it Monday - always Anything Goes, Crafting for all Seasons - many layers,  Creative Belli -sentiment only,  Just Keep on Creating - anything goes, Tandastamps -  Something new (stamp), Truly Scrumptious - pink, Whimsy Inspiration -  things with wings
 

30 comments:

Margaret said...

This is beautiful, Grace

Margaret xx

Elizabeth said...

Fantastic, Grace! A wonderful interpretation of the colors. And very inspiring!

Becky said...

Grace, this is just beautiful!!! I love that sentiment...so very heartwarming!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love your die-cuts and your sentiment is beautiful.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Grace, this is absolutely beautiful!

Rosemary said...

woweee grace... just stunning!! :)

Heather Rogers said...

This is oh so pretty! I love the frame and stunning flourish. :)

Hugs~

Linda Dale said...

This is just gorgeous Grace. So beautiful and love the frame and everything about it. Blessing, Linda

Linda Dale said...

This is just gorgeous Grace. So beautiful and love the frame and everything about it. Blessing, Linda

Mynn xx said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the framed sentiment--and the peek of dry embossing behind is fabulous! But the sentiment it the most amazing part--LOVE IT! :)

Gemiel said...

Grace, your card is gorgeous. Love how you used all the different Spellbinders dies with the ODBD verse. The little bird is just the perfect touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday today.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...God Bless...MaryG

Patti J said...

Thank you Grace for your beautiful card, and for always having such words of blessing for us all! Hugs...

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Lynn McAuley said...

Thank you, Grace, for visiting my blog and leaving your sweet comment on my KSS wedding card.

Your Word Art Wednesday design is a stunning beauty. Absolutely exquisite!

Sassy Raggedy said...

Stunning....I love it. Thanks for joining us this week at Whimsy's. joann sassy raggedy

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is so sweet - it really gives a sense of peace.
Blessings
Maxine

Pat K said...

What a gorgeous creation Grace. I love all the texture and how the swirls compliment the script. Beautifully put together. Thanks so much for playing in the Belli Challenge and I hope you'll join us next time. Pat K.x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Grace!! I just love your use of the colors, the framing with the vine, and the background papers. Gorgeous as always my friend!! Thanks for supporting the Shining the Light challenge my friend!! It means a lot!!
hugs,
Chris

jimlynn said...

Simply gorgeous!! Love the way you framed out this beautiful sentiment and the flourishes. So lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Belli Challenges.
Lynn

Boo and Kari said...

Your card is lovely! I am inspired!

Cindy Haffner said...

What a BEAUTY!~

Lisa Minckler said...

What a true work of beautiful, detailed and inspiring work. Your card is spectacular. Love how you've framed the verse and all the amazing embellishments. Very, very pretty!

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Lisa xx

mary b. said...

Stunning as your cards often are! You truly have a gift from God.

Cards By Jan said...

Wow....Very beautiful Grace!! I love this verse, and you framed it just perfectly with the floral nestie, and all your beautiful little details!!
Hugs

Wendy Swenne said...

Wow, this is just amazingly beautiful! Love the die cut border in pink. Such a sweet color and it really matches so good with the black. And I really love that little birdie!!! <3

Thanks so much for your participation!

Wendy

sue law said...

Beautiful card!

thanks for sharing with us on the tanda teaser!

suex

Becky said...

Hi Grace;
This is just stunning!
Hugs :)

suzARTe said...

this is a really beautiful card, the words are so meaningful and I love the overall design.

Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)