Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Penny Black Sketch Challenge


Hello everyone!
Today's sketch challenge on SCS was a really fun one! I still had this Penny Black stamp out on my desk and thought it would be cute in this sketch. I stamped it with Archival Jet Black and colored it with Prisma Pencils and blended with Goo Gone. I added a touch of sparkle with my Stardust Clear Gellyroll pen. I don't think you can see that unless you click on the picture and see the close up, but it's there... I promise!
The papers I used are the same as a few days ago... Old Olive, Lasting Impressions Kiwi Dots, and GP White. I ran two panels through the Cuttlebug for some texture. I thought it was close to the patterning on the cabbage.
I'm short on time today... hope you like this!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving those sweet comments! They mean so much!

4 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Crystal said...

This is an adorable stamp, Grace . I love how you showcased this sweet little thing .

The Mama Monkey said...

This is adorable and makes me feel as if I am in the garden! I just purchased my very first Penny Black stamps this weekend! I got them on eBay, so I won't have them for some time yet, but I am looking forward to inking them! I got some puppy stamps but I think I now need this one, too!

Mary said...

What an adorable image and card - perfect for the challenge at SCS!