Thursday, August 2, 2012

For The Love of Scenic Stamps Hop!


Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop.  This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop For the Love of ODBD scenic stamps! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, check the ODBD blog for full list of links.  One of the posts is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate.  So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love!  You have until Wednesday, August 15th at 6 pm EDT.   Enjoy all the beautiful designs using For the Love of ODBD scenic stamps!

If you got here from Deb's fabulous Blog, you are in the right place! If not, simply pop on over the the ODBD blog to be sure you don't miss any stops or chances to win!  Here is my card:

For my card, I used the Happy Birthday set and the Custom Watering Can Die that cuts this image out perfectly in one pass!!! Oh how I love this die!!!  



Card Details:
Papers: Papertrey Smokey Shadow, Prima Almanac and Songbird
Accessories: ODBD Watering Can Die, Lace (a gift), Spellbinder's Ribbon Trio 2, Spellbinders Big Scaooped Border Petite, Recollectoins Pearls 

I created this card using the sketch from  Graphic Sketches  and I am submitting it to Teresa's Dirty Dozen challenge on SCS to use text.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now from here... you will hop to the Creative and Sweet, Chris!

44 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

One of my favorite Sets Grace...and you created one beautiful birthday card!!! Hugs ~S~

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I just love this stamp set Grace and you have displayed it beautifully!! I adore the colors, layout and all the layers with the awesome details!! Gorgeous my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Deborah Saaranen said...

so pretty Grace! I'm loving the warm and mellow colors!

Christine said...

Fantastic card! That die must be amazing!

Sarah Biswabic said...

This is the most beautiful card!!

LisaDV said...

This is SO pretty. I love that it has the coordinating water can die. You did a fab coloring job. And I love the bit of lace.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! Beautiful papers and stamps!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty card. Great coloring

Queen Mary said...

Gentle birthdays. Thank you.

Tami B. said...

This is so pretty. I love stamp & die combos.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Grece.

Hugs Riet.xx

jan farnworth said...

love the added bling very nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh how pretty!

Pattie J. said...

WOW!, such a beautiful card, love this image and die, spring comes to life...love your layout....thanks for sharing...hugs

Becky said...

Another one of my favorites done so beautifully.

Caryn S said...

This is really lovely. I think the black accents really make all of the other elements pop and love the ribbon too.

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty coloring, nice design and love the lace and pearls to accent it!

Marsha said...

So soft and feminine. Very pretty lace.

Tammy said...

Oh this is beautiful Grace! I love that image and the matching die! Gorgeous embellishments! Tammy x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Grace. Love the colours and all your extra details.

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card. The coloring is awesome and it is put together so beautifully.

Cards By Jan said...

So Pretty Grace!! I love this set, and you coloured just beautifully..I love your dsp and layout also!! Just AWESOME
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Grace: This card is sooooo beautiful. I love the colors. This "Happy Birthday" is such a nice set.

Margie F.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow this is so beautiful

kathi17 said...

This is beautiful Grace. I love all the special touches you added to this card. I love those custom stamp and die sets too, I wish there were more of them. They make cutting intricate stamps so easy!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Your coloring of the image is beautiful.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty card...love the ribbon detail and pearls.

Sherry said...

very pretty! I didn't know that there was a watering can die, lol! I will have to check that out!

Trish. said...

Lovely lovely stamp set and great card.
Hugs Trish.

Sonia said...

Such a lovely card! Love this stamp!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card ...So very pretty....

Angella D. Crockett said...

Oh, Grace, this is so beautiful! The colors are so soft and soothing and the details are fabulous! Blessings, Angie

Nancy said...

Beautiful coloring job!

Rhea Thompson said...

Grace,

I love flowers and gardening so this card is GREAT for me. The pearls and lace sure give it the perfect touch!

Sue D said...

This is so pretty--I like the lace and pearls.

wannabcre8tive said...

Grace, this is lovely and I love the stamp set. How neat to have a die to cut out the image. I am so terrible at cutting, I need a die for all images. I like how you added the pearls and lace for the finishing touch.

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Wow Grace this is gorgeous!

Sarah Martinec said...

I love the color scheme of this card. the die cutout gives the card even more depth.

Heidi said...

Grace, as always this is just gorgeous. Love the flowers and your colors.

Betty Wright said...

Beautifully colored and wonderfully detailed, Grace! Love these warm tones. Makes me think cooler days and the smell of fall are not too far away! Lovely card!

Tanya S said...

Just beautiful !!! Great card ! Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketch Challenges

Pati said...

Very pretty, love that there's a die for that watering can!

Plastic Cards Printing said...

This is so nice card, best designed with attractive color. In how much time this card should be designed?

Tammy said...

GRACE!!!
This card is super anointed:)!!! I LOVE the way you chose the papers, embellishments, the matting, and the way you colored the ODBD stamp set:) Beautiful!!be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com