Sunday, May 5, 2013

Christmas Blessings in May, and free shipping!

Hello friends!  I have a card to share that I made using this month's Cathedral Window Marble, and the ODBD Custom Cathedral Window Die.  From the first time I was this die and stamps, I thought of the many possibilities, which included some awesome Christmas card possibilities.  For this card I also used the wreath image from Poinsettia Wreath, and sentiment from Cardinal Ornament.  I embossed with Fantasy Gold ep, and cut the sentiment with SB Fancy Framed Tags 2.  The embossing folder is from Craftwell.  The window image is stamped on pink vellum and THoltz Markers were used to lightly color the wreath image in soft tones to match the soft pinks of my base and seam binding.  I love doing unconventional colors for Christmas cards, so this was fun for me. 

I wanted to just let you know that Kelley is offering free shipping on orders placed through 12 midnight tonight (May 5)No Code is needed... the free shipping will simply be applied to your order!  This is in honor of Nathional Scrapbooking Day!  So if you have been wishing for some great Our Daily Bread designs stamps and dies... this is the day to jump on this deal!  *Note: International Customers will receive $5.00 off of shipping, and no code is needed for this, but will simply show up  in your card. 


Thanks for stopping by,  and remember,  this is the day the Lord has made.... rejoice and be glad in it!

Blessings,


7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Grace - the dimension is amazing, and I do love your colours.
Blessings
Maxine

Traci S. said...

Hi Grace,
What a beautiful combination of stamps and of colors! I love colors that are "untraditional" for holidays, also. I love the way the wreath looks!

I miss you and continue to pray for you and your family.


His,
Traci Starkweather

Patti J said...

Grace, as always, this is just beautiful! Sure do love those non traditional colors...so pretty! Thanks for sharing, dear friend!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is a beautiful combo of stamps, such pretty colors!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely beautiful and soft Grace!! So creative to use the wreath on the window!! Love it!!
TTYS!!
hugs,
Chris

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelley said...

You card inspired me to get dies made for these stamps! LOVE it!!