Saturday, May 25, 2013

Happy Memorial Day and may God continue to bless the USA!

 

Hello all! 

I wanted to wish all my American friends a happy and safe Memorial Day!  With many on the roads, I pray for safety and a blessed time of refreshment!  For the families of those who have given the ultimate sacrifice, I want to say a heart felt thank you... and a huge thank you to all who have served and who presently serve to help preserve the freedoms we have enjoyed in this country!  May America return to the Lord God, the giver of these blessings!


 Here is a quick card I made with the soon to be released  ODBD Home of the Free set and the Some Gave All set.  My image is stamped with Memento and colored with Copics.  I then embossed it with a basket weave folder.  The dp is BoBunny Liberty, brushed gold matting on a navy base.  The sentiment panel was hand cut to a banner shape.  I stamped America on my dp, added three brads and some twine for a simple patriotic card.  

I also wanted to mention that ODBD is having a big 40% OFF CLEARANCE SALE, so don't miss out this! Read all about it HERE!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

JD/ Jill said...

What a great card...especially for Memorial day! Hope your weekend is very special.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! The layout and colors are perfectly done! Have a wonderful Memorial Day and Thank You to all the service men and women this Holiday...you are what it's all about!
Hugs!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful patriotic card. Love the design and images. TFS
God Bless and Happy Memorial Day.

Sillyfilly said...

Beautiful card Grace.

Traci M said...

Hi Grace! It is always so special to visit here, your cards are uniquely creative and beautiful! I join you in prayer that our country will return to God! Hope you have a refreshing weekend!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Clare Curcio said...

Hi, Grace. I continue to enjoy the music on your blog, and your creations never cease to amaze me! I see that you've gotten some "spam" comments, and I'm hearing of that more and more. I've had about $300 debited out of my checking account recently, because they stole my number. It's not a good feeling. I hope this stops for you. Wishing you and Alan well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelley said...

Holy macaroni!!! Love this card, all the details are so cool!!

Anonymous said...

another gorgeous Card Grace as always you have out done yourself..

God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

Judy said...

Fabulous card Grace! Very well done.

xo

Patti J said...

Grace, your card is gorgeous, as always! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you are well, my friend! Hugs...

Mary said...

WOW! That is awesome work! Thanks for sharing!