Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Hope your day is as sweet as a peach!

Hello friends!  I have a quick card that I made for several of the Dirty Dozen Challenges over on SCS.  This is another sneak peek at a set to be released Aug 1 at Our Daily Bread designs.... "Peaches".  I love the sentiments in this set and while I need a bit of practice to find true peach colors... I am having fun playing with it.  There is so much in this set that I know I will use it often.

I used Memento ink, colored with copics, cut out with SB Labels 22 and decorative labels 22, and hand cut the curvy line at the bottom...(why didn't I buy that die???). I stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner and outlined the lower edge with bling from Love to Scrap. To do this, I used sections of a bling frame cut up to fit the curves. Didn't come out quite as I pictured, but I tried. lol  The designer paper is MME Fine & Dandy.... which I think it so fun and summery.  The embossing folder is Sizzix.

I am entering this in a few fun challenges:
  The Crazy Challenge - Summertime, The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge -  Die Cuts,  613 Avenue Create -  Anything Goes (optional: Twist: Friendship Day,  Hobbycutz  Summer, MilkCoffee Challenge Emboss itPaper Crafting Journey  Punch and/or Die cuts

Thanks so much for stopping by!  See you Thursday for the release!
hugs,

11 comments:

Nancy in Iowa said...

a peach of a card! love all the details. I am going to have to try the reveal at the bottom - awesome!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Grace! A wonderful and fresh design!

Only By His Grace said...

I love this Grace. I love your layout and those dies look awesome.
Hugs Maz

Kim Bell said...

Grace!
I always love your work. I am a subscriber!! Just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Hobbycutz.

Hugz
Kim

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Grace - quite CAS for you, and stunning! The green and orange together is one of my favourites.
Blessings
Maxine

SarahGeorge said...

This is a wonderful card dear Grace. I love your designs:).

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How pretty Grace! I just love coloring of the peach, your layering of the dies, and the orange and green! Love the curvy bottom!

hugs,
Chris

Chris said...

What a lovely design! Beautiful colours and die cuts, great colouring and sentiment -just beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at Hobbycutz!
Chris
x

Unknown said...

Love your sentiment on this card. So adorable card!
Thanks for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at The Paper Nest Dolls Die cuts Challenge!
Jasmina DT PND

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh Grace, this is a stunning card, love the embossing and the die cuts you've used, it's all so beautiful, thanks so much for joining our challenge at Paper Crafting Journey, XOX Lucy

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty and fresh looking summer card!