Friday, March 20, 2015

With God, all things are possible!


Hello friends!  I have a springy card with some encouragement from God's Word for you today!  This card is made with a verse from the ODBD Commemorative Anniversary God Verses Set, and the image from Life is a Gift set.  I also used the  Two Step Butterfly stamp set and  the ODBD Custom Grunge Butterfly Die.  

I used designer paper from Kaisercraft and created a tent topper card by stamping the image, coloring with Copics, die cutting with the ODBD Custom Doily Die, then matting with a Spellbinders Luscious Labels One die.  I popped this panel up higher than the top of the top fold card. I stamped the verse from the Anniversary set, along with partial images from the Life is a Gift set, then die cut with the ODBD Custom Recipe Card and Tags Die set.  I added some sponging, and a pretty May Arts ribbon and bling.  On the other side I decided to add a butterfly.  I stamped the Two Step Butterfly on vellum and heat embossed in white, then I die cut it with the ODBD Custom Grunge Butterfly Die.  I cut another one from yellow designer paper and adhered them together, and popped them up over the image. 

I hope this breath of spring and hope has been an encouragement to you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Grace this is absolutely beautiful - love you colour combination and the verse on the tag is perfect.
Blessings
Maxine

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is just gorgeous and I love how it gives the look of a step card without the work :)

Bobbi Miller said...

Oh Grace, this is just beautiful. I love your coloring and that sweet butterfly. I also ADORE your new blog design. So soft, and pretty and classic. Hugs!

Lorrayne Ingram said...

love the colors

Becky said...

I need a Springy card Grace, it is snowing right now here in RI :)
Stunning card..

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Grace!! I just love the layout you used and the stunning use of the Grunge Butterfly and the Life is a Gift set!! Stunning combo with the God Verses set. Very springy!!!
hugs,
Chris

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card with great colors!