Sunday, June 28, 2015

A Sneak Peek


 Hello my friends!  I hope you are all doing well!!!  I have been very busy and I apologize for my lack of posts!  I did want to pop in though and give you a little sneak peek at a beautiful new set to be released July 1 at Our Daily Bread designs

This beautiful new floral set is called Blossom.  I also used a past release, the tiny little butterflies, which are from the Butterfly and Bugs mini set, and cut with the matching Butterfly and Bugs dies. The rose and buds were stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copics, then hand cut.  I used the gorgeous Sunburst Background Die to cut and emboss my background from some shimmery pink paper in my stash.  I think it was from Hobby Lobby and I just have been hoarding it because it's so pretty.  I wish the photo captured the shimmer, but you'll have to take my word for it.  Anyway...  I sponged a little Razzberry ink from the center of the sunburst out and adhered it to a white base.  After cutting the roses and buds I spritzed them with Glimmer Mist Pearl, and arranged them on my background, tucking in an ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Die Cut.  I also cut an extra set of leaves for the blooming rose.  For the sentiment, I stamped it with ColorBox Pigment in Razzberry, and cut it with the ODBD Custom Mini Tag Die.  I tucked that in with a tiny pink sheer bow.   To finish it off, I stamped two little butterflies with Razzberry ink on vellum, then heat embossed them with clear embossing powder, and die cut them with the Custom Matching Butterfly & Bugs Die.   I folded one to look like it lit on the rose bud.   

I hope you like it and will be back on July 1 to see all the design team's incredible inspiration!  I'm in awe this month, seriously!!!

See you on the first of July!

Blessings,

4 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and the pretty roses and butterflies.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, it was such a delight to see your blog email in my inbox!! I've missed you, but I know you've been one busy gal! What a beautiful card, and I love the colors! Stunning blossoms, and I love the sponged background! Another beauty, sweet friend! Hugs and love!

Mary R. said...

I like your pink butterfly and starburst design.

kiwimeskreations said...

So glad to see your here Grace - I had been wondering how you were. What a beautiful card - love the way you have used the sunburst embossing folder.
Blessings
Maxine